What's new

Guess who does it again... :(

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
mesman00 said:
Zero (or whatever his new name is on NGEMU) released a hack of an GB emulator a while back called GBx Player. I can't remember which emu it was a hack of. Anyways, it was total bullshit, when someone figured it out he made up some story about how his brother died and that someone released a fake emu with the same name as his. This was also bullshit. The whole story is bullshit, and basically this is some lame arse who is looking for attention and respect. however, although he may be gettin attention, he is gettin no respect.

* mesman00 grabs his trout

I think if he continues is cos' he want attention, no respect. I think the best way to get rid of that kind of people, you just have to ignore them. If you don't, they well get what they wanted.

aprentice

NeTo said:
I think if he continues is cos' he want attention, no respect. I think the best way to get rid of that kind of people, you just have to ignore them. If you don't, they well get what they wanted.

So the people that think its fake should ignore him and the rest of the people who dont should be left in peace to give him the attention he wanted? I think not :p

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
aprentice said:
So the people that think its fake should ignore him and the rest of the people who dont should be left in peace to give him the attention he wanted? I think not :p

What i meant was to leave him alone posting. I think it also good to warn others, but i think only one or two warnings would be enough

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
all due respect, you have NO idea what you are talking about or who you are talking about. this is a guy who says a family member dies so that he can get out of a jam. now we here at ET are like a family so you kinda feel for the people who post. also, REAL coders are being ripped off and that's just not right. the people who diserve the respect are being robbed of it by some idiot who wants to gain a little fame. one warning isn't enough. we have to make sure he doesn't try it again. and that there is a key word. again. this is the second time (that we know of at least) and he didn't learn how stupid he was last time so now we gotta make sure he and everyone else knows that he is an idiot.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Tri-Force said:
all due respect, you have NO idea what you are talking about or who you are talking about. this is a guy who says a family member dies so that he can get out of a jam.

Indeed, I readed the guy's background before posting, and I did so because of how surprised i got, i don't know how to describe someone who fakes a death. I almost fell off my chair when i read the post last night.

And my original idea was that noone should read something like that believing that its real, it's just too cruel. That what i said that the guy should be left alone, hopefully somewhere where noone could could read his posts.

And i though that could be done by getting him out of the center of attention.

If i'm right or not isn't that important (at least for me) either, cos' i don't want to get this off-topic.

And maybe there's a chance i expresed wrongly my thoughts, cos' english is not my first language, and my posts here are emutalk are the first real chance i got to practice it.

To stay clear, i wanted to say that I agree that he's acctitute can't be accepted, and if there's is a way from preventing that guys like him harm others, then it should be taken, whatever it is.

Maybe i should had to stay with my mouth shout since the beginning...

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
and i CANT enlarge my penis (not that i need to) with their great offer. and i'm NOT approved for the credit card? I HAVENT already won when the banner is flashing red??!?!?!?!?!!

every thing i ever thought was a lie:cry: :cry: :cry: