What's new

Go The Welsh

Macca

hehe how funny would it be if England were knocked out of the world cup?

3-5 atm to the welsh :p

OP
Macca

Macca

the welsh were total writeoffs yet they played such an amazing game and really gave the poms a fright, really showing the other teams just how easily the poms can be beaten.

Trotterwatch

See, instead of other countries extolling their own virtues they constantly compare themselves against the English.

Talk about inferiority complexes.

OP
Macca

Macca

roflshipmc, yeh thats what it is (you crack me up good trott :p)

it couldnt be the fact that if australia is to win the wc, they will most likely have to play them :p

OP
Macca

Macca

hehehe yeh i got that :p

and its about time for England to win, get some revenge for the 91 cup where we beat them in the finals :D

blizz

I find it funny that the aussie press complain the english are being arrogant ;)

anyway, props to the Welsh they played well, and it was a good game

Jaz

Ex-Mod
At lest we've restored a bit of pride. We ran them close, considering we were written off completley. I think Wales have had a pretty decent campaign, especially considering our pre-World Cup form.

If England get to the final, you can see them winning it because they always somehow manage to rise their game to match to occassion. But Wales proved that, with a decent team, they can be beaten.

Davemc

Dave
It wouldn't of mattered to me what the result was.

*Opens up a 1000 page book on why Rugby is boring and crap* :p

What I do find funny is that all the Aussies are talking shit about how they want us to lose and how we're crap, when 90% of the country couldn't care less.

If, however, you went on about football, and actually got more of a competitive team, then we'd actually care. :D

Harry Kewell is class though. ;)

Last edited:
England are a big game team.. the games they "should win comfortably" they never seem to, maybe its a comitment issue i dont know. Come the big games watch out though, on talent and potential we're easily the best in the world. Oh and our media doesnt need to make the us look arrogant to hide the fact that we're better :p

OP
Macca

Macca

vampireuk said:
England 111-13 Uruguay :sp_canada

dont make me post the Australia namibia score :p

put it this way, next weekend AUS v NZ will be a great game and the winner of that should go to play ENG if they can beat FRE. anyways the next few matches are all gonna be great

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Yeah the final 4 teams will produce some kickass matches. Also the aussie-nambia game, Australia had a extra man on the field for a few seconds, and yet everyone wanted England crucified for having a "extra" man on o_O

I think it will be a NZ-France final

OP
Macca

Macca

i want Australia v England. wouldnt that be great :)

Australia has to lift their game immensly to beat NZ, and an upset in the worldcup is not unheard of ;) dont get me wrong, i am saying this will full bias as i am a mazzive aussie supporter (may be able to get me tickets to the game this weekend, through some sources :p)