What's new

GeForce 4 MX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
The "am leet" is a joke you retarded fuck, and from the looks of it you need to brush up on your grammar too, in fact, quite a bit more extensively than me. :plain2:

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
i like it cooliscool;) gf4mx??? i dunno if this has been mentioned but gf3ti's from what i've heard beat them, in speed anyway,

they key part to the geforce4 series is to SAVE YOUR MONEY up for the ti series, unless your upgrading from a voodoo2, i'd highly recommend going to the ti series, you'll apprieciate it when the card gets 'old' and still runs games great;)

M

mann

"am leet" how is that a joke? Thats Bullshit! Give me an example where I need to brush up on my grammar, besides typos fucker.

M

mann

Im not even going to argue with you Jeremy. I know when I need to shut up...

iq_132

Banned
Mann... Stop double posting; post everything you have to say in one post. If you have something else to say, hit the "Edit" button!!!!

Josep

eyerun4phun
mann said:
I know when I need to shut up...

yea, so do it, you sound like a 50 year old man with a mid-life crisis and feeling the generation gap!!:blush: don't take that too seriously;)

'what is this 'leet' you speak of?':happy:

M

mann

*anger rising*.... 1st of all cooliscool you are a lifeless moron your life revolves around a computer...you are a nerd..iq_132 Shut The Fuck Up Ill tell you when im done ok? oh and josep, my friend, you are earths #1 blind moron... Look at cooliscool's signature "cooliscool am Leet" Blind fuck JESUS damn!!! ill shut up now

Eagle

aka Alshain
What the hell!! I turn my back on this thread for a few days and it turns into a flame fest. If you guys cant say something nice dont say anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.