What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

D

Darklink111

Why rice video plugin 6.1.4 not loading SKY Textures

Why rice video plugin 6.1.4 not loading SKY Textures :unsure:

can anyone help me with that problem plz :bouncy:

:party:

D

Darklink111

with ricevideo plugin 6.1.4 it load play fine, but not loading all texture, with aristotle 6.1.9 its suposed to load every single texture but any game that loads texture make the emulator crash, project 64 1.6 or 1.7 no difference any issue to this ????

1gp02f.jpg

but im loading every file emulator everything from my C: hard drive what the
hell???

i also get this error before in first place only for oot mq before the D: exception caught error

2d7h2ep.jpg

Last edited:

microdev

It's because you are using Vista, right?

There is a bug in the Aristotle plugin. I've provided a fixed version. Unfortunately I don't have time now to search for it. I'll provide you the link later on.

Or you can search my posts. I posted it sometime ago in some threads.
I think death-droid has it too. You could also ask him.

D

Darklink111

im under windows 7 right now, i have xp installed but not workin atm since video driver bug, i need to reset the windows to earlier instalation

ok thx man ill try to search for your fixed version but not sure i will find it lol when u have time plz send me a link thx alot !!!! :)

maybe if i run the emulator in xp sp3 compatibility mode?

D

Darklink111

thx alot man, im gonna try it now, but i just saw, why its wearing 1964 plugin name but its still aristotle plugin lol u made that urself?? anyway i got it with the 6.2.0 its ur own update :bouncy:

but hey man since u seem prety leet in pc, i want to ask u another question, i tried to make a new cheat for fixing the pause screen bug in MQ i looked for the righ code, i tried them all even OOT code's but none fixing the bug

would u know any solution on this 1?

thx again for the help

maybe cuz im using pj64 1.7?

Last edited:
D

Darklink111

lol i just tried the 1964 plugin and i think its loading a bit more texture than, rice 6.1.4 but now its totaly bugged out ground disapearing sometimes everywall is 1 milion green square lol :( reallly bugged out

D

Darklink111

ok im on xp sp3 now.....1964 6.2.0 not working i get error

exception caught

CN64system:LoadFileImage

D:.......\n64 system\n64.cpp

line: 326

but on windows 7 i was geting no error but the world was totaly green squared glitched, weird

and with 6.1.9 im getin same eror i just typed above ( on xp )

bit different eror from xp and win 7

damn its hard to fix :(

D

Darklink111

1 more thing , i just saw im geting this error even if i dont load the HD textures with both plugin (xp)

on win 7 when i wasnt loading hd textures there was no problem

D

Darklink111

wooooot finnally!!!! got it working perfectly with 6.1.9 on pj64 1.6 on xp!!! thats the workin combinaison for me lol

just to mention dude ur plugin 6.2.0 is buged both xp and win 7 for me all green square glitch everywhere

now 1 more thing u think u could help me with the pause menu bug ?? tried all code in 1.7 not workin, ill try in 1.6 for fun ^^

D

Darklink111

yup last problem is i cant fix pause screen delay bug!!! plz help!! :)

death--droid

@Darklink111 works fine for me tho i do have a problem with vertices not being drawn some time, what graphics card are you using?
Aristotle didn't original make the plugin Rice did then mudlord enhanced then Aristotle then microdev and me.
The name has nothing to do with who made it.

D

Darklink111

ooo ok i see, my vid card is 3850 hd radeon

think u could give me any help with the pause menu delay bug plz ??

cheat codes not working for me :(

porungap

Hi All, I am having trouble finding working links for any of the Retexture Packs mentioned here. Could someone give me names or latest edition numbers for working packs to make my search a bit easier?

Broly

I've been searching for HD textures pack everywhere... can somebody post the last version again please?

The link in page one is dead.

Thanks!

Jibtou

Hello Federelly, primary, I want to say to you that your Retexture pack is wonderfull!
I also want to ask you a question : "Can I use your texture to make my Zelda fan game??"
I'm working on it for mounth and mounth and I want to use your textures to make maps in 2D:naughty:
Can you answer me fast please:daedalus: