What's new

Explain.... your avatar and siggy!

zurki

ava: is a pig statue in a park wich changes it's color depending on the weather... pretty cool
no sig yet

64fanatic

Avatar = Banjo Kazzoie Spinning N64 logo

Sig = first atempt in photoshop

all relate to n64 which is the best system ever.

Toasty

Sony battery
Avatar: Just some corny redo of the first Final Fantasy's black mage that I did, but I wanted something original and I'm afraid the few people who know me on here will forget who I am if I change it, so it's stayed there since I joined.

Sig: Too lazy to create one.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Jacko is my av, cuz I enjoy "liking" those things people hate. I enjoy controversy and drama. My sig? Well... it's self explanatory... in just a few months, I will have been working with emulation since 1996. May 1996 to be exact... I still have the warez archive that got me started. ;-)

Edit:

Damn! I am one post too far. I was 666 evil for awhile :cry:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Avatar: Tails for the Sonic series, I am awaiting his appearance in the new Sonic game for 360/PS3 (I hope he'll be there at least).

Sig: Old uptime stat that hasn't updated in a while and a very true statement.

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
My avatar is from the power stocks indicator in the King of Fighters 2000 plus the unmistakable face of Homer Simpson, the reason? Well, I used to be moderator in the Spanish SNK forum and we used these indicators like a distinctive.

My sing, well… I’m the new Zelda’s fan and also from South Park!

SALUDOS!

EDIT: Damn!, I’m confused (DOH!)
doh3.gif

firmaz.png

Last edited:

talker

My avatar is a picture of me, and my sigg is also a picture of me, just edited a little in Photoshop.

The reason i chose myself as avatar and sigg, is becouse i like to be myself, and not anybody else.

Yes, I know, I'm wierd...

noals

i found a little tuto for photoshop to make some sign so i gave it a try.
i made my new sign and avatar with.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Changed because I loves me some VGCats and some Katamari, also Sig just because it reflects my new build.

Eagle

aka Alshain
noals said:
i found a little tuto for photoshop to make some sign so i gave it a try.
i made my new sign and avatar with.

Suggestion, take the bevel out. I know your are an amature at it, theres nothing wrong with that, but no sense in making it look like you are ;) Beveled edges are the true mark of an amature sig maker.

Torque Daisy

Autopilot Engaged
Avy: Stewie from Family Guy, cause he's a evil infant genius bent on world domination. I like that. :p

Sig: beach scene heavily edited in Photofiltre. I made the RJ FIGHTER logo in MSPaint by hand. :p