What's new

Explain.... your avatar and siggy!

ShadowDamien

Shadow's Secret Clone
This had to come up after the "post your desktop"-type thread... you all knew it was coming didn't you?

Alright I go first, since my avy and siggy are the same.

ShadowDamien, also knowm as "Damien the hedgehog" but I didn't feel like putting in the extra letters. I really like Shadow off of the Sonic series and I think he is the best anti-hero ever. Plus I want the new game too :evil: and I thought that the :bunny: was small enough to put 17 in my siggy

So.. 'splain yours

2fast4u

my avatar changes everytime i trip over a picture that seems suitable and represents me in some way. currently we have drew from mac hall, who just about matches my haircut plus the glasses.

the sig, well...its usually some whacky quote from my collection which i change every other time.

Alchemist

sig.=my xanga banner: I snowboard and this was made during a very long fall season.

Knuckles

my avatar... simple?, altho, it's a cut from a person making sonic based graphics (on a japanese site)
my sig... they make a nice team you never saw in any games ! :p

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Mine is just because that panel of white ninja makes a good avatar. My sig is "Bitch Please" Because I'm too damn lazy to make it anything else until i actually get my new system put together so I can up the sig image.

WhiteX

My sig is the first attemp of mine on photoshop and the ava was a gift from SegaBOI based on the ava i was using then...The Nick WhiteX comes from the fact that i am a huge fan of megaman and i wanted to be the "White Armored Megaman X" but it just does not sounded right, so WhiteX, your friendly neighborhood with a plasma cannon up your ass!

Talas

Son of the Sky
My sig is a pic from good ol "Wings" on the Amiga. I still, after like 10 years, try to beat that game and I regularly give up, but last year I made it to this pic and I plainly loved it.

Sig: Explains itself, I think.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
My avatar has no meaning, I stole it off of vgcats... as for my sig... thats just my system specs.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I just recently changed my avatar. This one is taken from Bon Jovi's "Have a nice day". My sig are words from a song called "Más al Norte del Recuerdo" taken from a costarican band called "Malpaís"

noals

lucky luke, i think you know it in US or other country.
i like how he's walking and he never stop. ^^

for my sign, just my pc spec. hehe.

raksmey1309

erm *no comment*
LOL....
My ava is LumineX, the bad guy from Megaman X8.I love the way he talk.He is so calm and have many bad plans since i am kind of calm moody and get stress easily so his behaviour and apperience best match my style that's y chose him.:p
My sig from the no #1 sig in mxemu competition.:p

Allnatural

My sig and avatar represent my obsession with my screen name

...and the color blue, apparently. *shrug*

Martin

Administrator
My avatar is Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite, wicked film. :D

The signature, well, just some advertisment for our services. :p

bigank

It mine is very self-explanatory. The avatar is picture of naruto and sig is picture of sasuke, which i got from a character test at Naruto - Kun.com