What's new

Downloading stuff!!

Your Download program/site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I was woundering if you used a program/site to download things and what program you used. I use Kazaa myself

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Dixons, Currys, Woolworths, Game, HMV ect all fast and furious buying speed :p

rcgamer

the old guy
Same as trotterwatch . Btw you do knnow that kazaa is (the official ) is full of spyware right? plus it corrupts large dls.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Kazaa lite, Bittorrent, and Lime Wire. A little advice for you sammyboy, try something other than the original kazaa, because of it's spyware.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Trotterwatch said:
Bit Torrent, FTP, IRC, Emule

NovaBlast is bit torrent.

Gent said:
Dixons, Currys, Woolworths, Game, HMV ect all fast and furious buying spee

Dont get it!!!

Dr_Shadow said:
why didn't you put the donkey???

Because I have never heard of it before!

rcgamer said:
Same as trotterwatch . Btw you do knnow that kazaa is (the official ) is full of spyware right? plus it corrupts large dls.

Yeah but I have now turned to NovaBlast because that is a site not program and everything has been checked through before being put up for download/

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
bittorent and download.com for me. If I'm desperate, and it's really late at night when everyone around the USA is asleep, I sometimes download from Fileplanet. Less wait late at night. :)
- Modem

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Right any one who votes bit torrent that is NovaBlast that is just what I call it. So whoevaer has said Bit torrent vote for NovaBlast.

-Shadow-

Banned
You download stuff from google ? :D

Ok , I know what you mean ^_^

I use Edonkey 0.52 , i don't use 0.53 because it lags online games (0.52 doesn't)