What's new

DeSmuME Screenshots

diablow

After experimenting a bit I found more convienient way of adding games to list database, althrough now it needs a little bit different formatting, e.g.:
"ATIJ";"0001 - Electroplankton (J)(Trashman)"
"AUGE";"0002 - Need For Speed - Underground 2 (U)(Trashman)"
So far so good, I hope to finish this little hack-of-a-system until the new release of any emulator.

OP
L

Low Lines

diablow said:
After experimenting a bit I found more convienient way of adding games to list database, althrough now it needs a little bit different formatting, e.g.:
"ATIJ";"0001 - Electroplankton (J)(Trashman)"
"AUGE";"0002 - Need For Speed - Underground 2 (U)(Trashman)"
So far so good, I hope to finish this little hack-of-a-system until the new release of any emulator.
Wouldn't call it a "hack-of-system", might save me doing any real work:evil: .....meaning I'd have no reason but to do my school homework (which actually is a good thing :unsure:) You want me to generate another list I suppose?

diablow

Thanks, I've put up a new version of compatibility list, a little bit different than the old one, but I think it will be more convenient this way (especially with my noobish PHP skills). Romlist for 50 first games have been uploaded, everyone can play around with it, but be carefull - you're being watched, so no nonsense, please. There are still few features missing, but I'll add them in a day or two.