What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cloudscapes' Super Mario 64 texture pack thread..

Yelnats

I remade the princess peach stained glass window:

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%230D09F13E%230%232_all.png

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%230FDD80CA%230%232_all.png

I also made some interface icons:
SUPER%20MARIO%2064%23580E00A9%230%232_all.png

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%23438CC5BE%230%232_all.png

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%23362E3E52%230%232_all.png

including all of the Numbers:
SUPER%20MARIO%2064%234E4571C1%230%232_all.png

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%235EF65DD9%230%232_all.png

SUPER%20MARIO%2064%239513887C%230%232_all.png

and some mario textures...

[ROLO]

Your Boss
Hi, I noticed that nobody has done hi-res images of the fish in the game, so i went and done my first hi-res textures, hope you'll like it. I'd like that you guys comment about my textures. thx
PS. Cloudscapes, you may add them to your next release if you like them.
PS2. sorry if my english isn't good :p .

Nin_10_Dough

Nice work! They look good , but...........not like the original. It looks like a different type of fish now.

Last edited:

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I have a texture from Super Smash Bros Melee, you may want to use...

Last edited:

Shoryu

thanks for your great work
but it seems that v003 and v005 are corrupted files.
I can't completely download them, can someone repost them or upload them somewhere?
thanks

Zertoss

There's a 2MB download limit. We have to wait for someone to change the limit. Check the 2meg download limit thread.

PDK

Hello,
It's been a while since i've posted my last texture pack here and i wanted to ask you guys what you think of the new textures i added. Primary they are all Photo-Textures, so that i thougt of creating a new "Photo-Mario" Pack. I don't know if i like them very mutch, but i worked hard on them (especially on the sky background which was updated and looks better now.
What do you think?

Im thakful for all kinds of constructive critism and ofcourse positive feedback :) .

Thanks

Last edited:

[ROLO]

Your Boss
I don't think it looks good. It doesn't fits the game at all, maybe if you use realistic textures that are more similar to the original (like using pines for the trees).

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Ah, come on. They're not bad at all. The original textures looked like crap compared to this!

zeldafan970

I don't think it looks right with realistic backgrounds among other things. What if you just switched out textures from Super Mario Sunshine?