What's new

Awards Totals

gokuss4

Meh...
Avril Lavigne... i hate her, it's a good thing she didn't win any. Michelle Branch... SHE'S NUMBER 1 TO ME W00T!!! and won a grammy award for Best Pop Collaboration with vocals! Norah Jones.... eh... she's ok, but i dont think she deserved all those grammy's she won, especially the best new artist. Eminem won two grammy's. and so on. Blizz, you've been nuts about Avril Lavigne ever since i told you her height on msn, lmao.

blizz

gokuss4 said:
Blizz, you've been nuts about Avril Lavigne ever since i told you her height on msn, lmao.

and? she's short and cute, and you're completely missing the nuts over her joke.

gokuss4

Meh...
blizz said:
and? she's short and cute, and you're completely missing the nuts over her joke.

no... ive gotten that joke for a while.

Tri-Force said:
and lets not forget the SClub7 fans.

and what's that suppose to mean... besides they're S Club now plus they're not my favorite anymore. Anyways Tri-Force Norah Won 8 Grammy's but 5 by herself. but i was wrong about Ashanti not winning an award. She won Contemporary R&B Album.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
no no no no no. Norah won FIVE. that's all she gets to take home and thats all that she was nominated for and that's all that have her name on them. the other 3 were for her songs but she's not the one nominated for the award. song of the year is for Jesse Harris who wrote the song. and the other 2 were for like producer and something else. so while her SONGS might have won 8 awards , she only gets credit for 5 of them.

edit: fixed number at end. now i dont sound like an idiot

Last edited:

Acorn

That was making sense for a moment, but then the number got up and jumped around. I think you ment 5 awards at the end there?

Are the grammys for USA only? If not, Alizee should have won one sometime :)