What's new

Aidyn Chronicles probs

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
when i fight spellwevers in Aidyn Chronicles the game frese but the fps still go it hapens in 1.4 and 1.5 if any 1 could tell me how 2 fix it as pj69 is the onley emulater that runes it propley on my p.c

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
drew69,

Dude, can you stop the misspelling?

Nobody can easily know exactly what problem you
are having with PJ64 if you repeatedly make spelling errors.

BTW, what PC specs do you have?

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
soz

im dyslexic i have the spelling age of a 10 y old soz i dont know what speks i have weve put so much shit in it over the years new prosesers memrey up grades but i know there gd as all the othere games run fine and on 1964 i had 2 tune it down as golden eye was going way 2 fast

Last edited:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Re: soz

drew69 said:
im dyslexic i have the spelling age of a 10 y old soz i dont know what speks i have weve put so much shit in it over the years new prosesers memrey up grades but i know there gd as all the othere games run fine and on 1964 i had 2 tune it down as golden eye was going way 2 fast

If you going to do nothing but repeatedly talk jibberish,
you may be:

banned

Thus, stop posting jibberish on the forums.

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
im not talking jiberish

im was trying to exsplain y i cant spell very well

or mabey u dont under stand the short hand i was using

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Re: soz

RJARRRPCGP said:
you may be:

banned

Ffs, the boy is 10 years old! Do you he's like a pro at spelling at this age?! He can't help it!

You might wish to check if this is a good rom. Download goodn64 from my sig below and test it. Instructions may be found at the site.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Re: Re: soz

drew69 said:
when i fight spellwevers in Aidyn Chronicles the game frese but the fps still go it hapens in 1.4 and 1.5 if any 1 could tell me how 2 fix it as pj69 is the onley emulater that runes it propley on my p.c

to me that says when drew69 plays Aidyn Chronicles :

when he fights spellwevers the game freezes but the fps still continue to run.
it hapens in 1.4 and 1.5 if anyone could tell him how to fix it.
As pj64 is the onley emulater that runs it propley on His p.c

RJARRRPCGP:
Lay off the nasty comments please try to assert a little effort to read between the lines & actually help the guy.
Some might say your keyboard is stuck Or cant use a space Bar, or even have no imagination to think of a Nick.

But they havnt have they :)

As for This:

RJARRRPCGP said:
you may be:
banned

What a utter load of Crap

:plain: remind me not to visit your board

Last edited:
OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
come on Doomulation

do u realy think a 10 y old knows what dyslexer (its a condishion tha afecs the neral path ways in the brain e.g some times i read stuff backwords same with spelling) i am also disprasic (my had writing is complet crap) soz 2 disopint u

if any 1 cant turthfuley read my post ill rephras it in word but if your just riping the piss thats just nastey u fucking basterds (ahh i kneded that)

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Re: come on Doomulation

drew69 said:
do u realy think a 10 y old knows what dyslexer (its a condishion tha afecs the neral path ways in the brain e.g some times i read stuff backwords same with spelling) i am also disprasic (my had writing is complet crap) soz 2 disopint u

Yes my Niece of 4 knows what dyslexer is or are we just advanced here on the Island ?

Scythor

I'm sure you can spell better, it just takes more time... I should know, since I'm one myself.
English is the worst possible language possible for dyslectics...

First post here :)

Edit: Just noticed a few things: y and u. You're simply typing as if you're chatting... You can definatly type(sp?) better.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: come on Doomulation

drew69 said:

if any 1 cant turthfuley read my post ill rephras it in word but if your just riping the piss thats just nastey u fucking basterds (ahh i kneded that)
I'm telling the other retard to stop bashing you. What are you accusing me of?

Scythor

As if he's too lazy to even swear properly...

To everyone that finds his posts hard/impossible to understand: If he/she/it won't take his/her time to make a normal post with spelling and punctuation, why bother reading it?

Trotterwatch

To everyone that finds his posts hard/impossible to understand: If he/she/it won't take his/her time to make a normal post with spelling and punctuation, why bother reading it?

The reasons for his spelling and punctuation errors have been widely discussed in this thread. Now can you back off? He has 2 different conditions, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia - believe me, it isn't just a case of him not being bothered!

As for the texting type speech, I see little wrong with it in this instance. It is obviously more convienient for this person to type in this manner - it still conveys what he is intending to say, and it does so will no spelling errors (pretty cool huh?)

Should we perhaps go back on topic now?

Last edited:
OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
i can under stand every 1 eles being pissed off ant not being abel 2 read my posts im just saying 2 have a go at some 1 coz there dyslexis not nice or cool

Scythor

Trotterwatch said:
The reasons for his spelling and punctuation errors have been widely discussed in this thread. Now can you back off? He has 2 different conditions, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia - believe me, it isn't just a case of him not being bothered!

I'm dyslectic and I have a bad memory... Don't you think that's quite annoying as well?
I'll stop here, before I get banned. :getlost:

Trotterwatch

drew69 said:

Perhaps you could try using another graphics plugin - I'll have a search to see if I can find any info about this game.

Trotterwatch

Try this for your problems - this is quoted directly from an old post:

Thanks it works great with Jabo's Direct3D6 1.30, Jabo's DirectSound 1.40, And Jabo's DirectInput7 1.40.
Anyway Thanks alot

You can get Jabos D3D6 1.30 by downloading Project64 1.4 from http://www.pj64.net - see if that works for you at all.

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
tnx Trotterwatch ive tryd difrent plugins though and it hasent made any difrence or i havet tryd the right 1

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
naa ive all redey got thouse plugins they dident hellp but thanks 4 trying any 1 want 2 hellp a timy