What's new

Aidyn Chronicles probs

Scythor

have you tried the other emulators? They could be worse, but if one of them works for that part it could help you continue your game.

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
could u tell me how 2 transfure pj64 save 2 1964 saves they dont seme 2 work in 1964

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
One simple way:

Save a state using pj (press f5).
Goto 1964 and select Edit-->user options. Check "expert options" under user menues.
Click ok. Now, select "import pj64 save" under cpu and select your save.

Last edited:
OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
thanks

soz 4 geting piss at evey 1 im very hiley strung at the mo

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
soz about this i just tryd and i got an errer mesage (yes im that much of a newb)

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell

i hope it worked
ok it dident a litle help hear
i jut get a long box

Last edited:

Doomulation

It didn't. Could you please convert that screenshot to .jpg (if you can, if you're using xp, you can save it directly as .jpg), then attach it to a post.

Look for "attach file" when posting.

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
hear it is i think

ill post agin when i work this out or if some 1 gives me there email ill email it

Last edited:
OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
iv had 2 put it in a word doc im sorey this isent working ill repost when ive worked it out soz gb

Last edited:

Doomulation

It's very easy.
Save your file and have it ready.
Post a new message. While posting, scroll down to where it says "Attach file:". Click browse and select your file you just saved.

Hit submit reply and you've attached the pic.

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
its ok iv got it all sorted now soz 4 being such a neb (looks sheepish)

aidynphoenix

aidynphoenixhotmail.com
uum who really cares about spelling . well anyway you need to find out what video card you have and what it supports and howmanny times you have tried it i aim a big fan of aidyn chronicles the first mage (hence my name (aidynphoenix)) well to find out what card you have go to start\control pannel\system(turn win xp classic view on)and go to the tab: hardware' than devise manager than click on display adapters than it should show you what video card you have. than click on processers and see what that is. than tell us cause i think that it might be a video error oy you have 2 little ram or sumthing like that