What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

_pm_ Super Smash Bros.

BazzatManBowlin

Bowling Dynamo
At the expense of sounding like a jerk, I've gotta say... with all of the downloads my re-upload got, I'm surprised that nobody was competent enough to just re-re-upload it themselves. After all, it doesn't hurt to take the initiative every now and then. Then again, I guess I could be blamed for uploading it to a temporary 30-day host.

Nonetheless, I've reuploaded it to MegaUpload this time, so that it doesn't expire so quickly (like the old MyTempDir link). You can download it here.

zaczac

Ta Da! Gamecube Textures for Samus, directly from MP2
face.jpg

samussuit.jpg

gun.jpg

Hopefully it will be of good use for people. I got the 3d model too, wouldnt it be great if we could scale it down and use it for SSB? lol

zaczac

Yeah, it took me a while, anyway heres how a rough version looks when assembled. The inside legs are Bare, it needs UV mapping. But the rest of it looks ok. Its a little high in colour and it could be lowered a little. But when compared with the old version and also some Samus Artwork, it looks really cool. Any suggestions for improvement?
Samus.png

The shoulders are VERY unstable. They got very stretched and that was the best i could do. Maybe it needs to be 'un blurred' a liittle?

YourNobody

I made some textures for Luigi. They don't seem to be loading for me, though. If they work for you, cool. It may just be the computer I'm using right now, I don't know. If they're not working for anyone else, could someone find out why? Thanks.

zaczac

As for the textures you created.... they do not show for me either. I have put them in the correct folder. i also see you have made several versions of the same file. I compared a link texture from OOT and Dijipis cel zelda pack. The only difference was that the filename ended with _ciByRGBA.png as well as it being super awsome and bigger in size. Im not too sure on this matter. But nice texture work!

Last edited:

guardianhx

Yeah, it took me a while, anyway heres how a rough version looks when assembled. The inside legs are Bare, it needs UV mapping. But the rest of it looks ok. Its a little high in colour and it could be lowered a little. But when compared with the old version and also some Samus Artwork, it looks really cool. Any suggestions for improvement?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/zac/Samus.png

The shoulders are VERY unstable. They got very stretched and that was the best i could do. Maybe it needs to be 'un blurred' a liittle?
That looks very, VERY cool. :w00t:
Can't wait 'till it's finished!

darknior

Darknior
Hi guys ;)

I have a problem ... the two links to DL this Texture Pack are brokens ...

Download SSB Hires Textures Pack v0.30 (7.99Mb).
Download SSB Hires Textures Pack v0.31 upgrade for v0.30 (1.05Mb).

And i don't see them nowhere on the web with google :(
Can you help me and other with reUP them or a new PACK 0.32 with Updates on the NET ?

Thanks