What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta (single/dualcore support)

spotanjo3

i just want to know if is question of days weeks months or years for the 32 bit relase...

you don't have to answear me if u don't want but i will appreciate if you do :)

(sorry for my bad english....)

No, no, no and no for the 32 bit. You will have to wait. :)

So what.. Your english is good. poisonpower, your English grammar may not be perfect, but you can at least spell. What you can do is learn to ignore complaints from controlling people. :)

Last edited:

poisonpower

No, no, no and no for the 32 bit. You will have to wait. :)

So what.. Your english is good. poisonpower, your English grammar may not be perfect, but you can at least spell. What you can do is learn to ignore complaints from controlling people. :)

thank for your words about my english :)

so do ypu think that we have to wait more for the 32 bit dual core versione then the new 64x frame limit version? i really hope that 32 bit version whit dual core support get relased in a month or two..... i can't wait more then two month! i'm gonna be crazy!

spotanjo3

thank for your words about my english :)

You are very welcome. ;)

so do ypu think that we have to wait more for the 32 bit dual core versione then the new 64x frame limit version? i really hope that 32 bit version whit dual core support get relased in a month or two..... i can't wait more then two month! i'm gonna be crazy!

We don't know for sure. We should try to be more patient, ok ? ;)

Last edited:

jmaster

I'm sure the devs are just trying to get it right so that we don't have to linger and wait for the realease after this release, it will probably meet most standards (except for sound but who can blame then) no documentation=no emulation

jmaster

RodrigoxD

hi.. I'm about to buy a new pc and I was wondering if this emulator is supported by quad core processors... or if at least the option dual core can be enabled...

and if it's not supported does someone know if there will be a version for quads? or if the fps is improved with this cpu?

Sorry for my awful english, but I'm from Argentina.. Thanks in advanced..

X-Fi6

hi.. I'm about to buy a new pc and I was wondering if this emulator is supported by quad core processors... or if at least the option dual core can be enabled...

and if it's not supported does someone know if there will be a version for quads? or if the fps is improved with this cpu?

Dolphin only has a Dual-Core option. It doesn't yet utilize all four cores of a Quad-Core processor (and from what I've been hearing it would take large amounts of optimization for the four cores to actually be used effectively, at a faster speed than Dual-Core).

Maybe in the future... But who knows when that will be?

motox

You are not supposed to ask when. You'll see the news to moment the developers decide that the emulator is good enough for a release.

it will be great when dolphin a newslatter have then i dont must go every day on this site

spotanjo3

I will say it again...

So what.. Your english is good.

RodrigoxD, your English grammar may not be perfect, but you can at least spell. No matter what they say, they're wrong. What you can do is learn to ignore complaints from controlling people. Just ignore them! :)

Californian

Help

Ok so I'm a total n00b and have little idea of what I'm doing. I'm not even sure if this is where I should post my question, but whenever I run this version of dolphin for Super Smash Bros. Melee, it says the memory card is corrupt and it freezes. I am not using a controller (just a keyboard), so maybe that is the problem. I've looked for an answer already, although perhaps in the wrong places. :huh:

Californian

Sorry guys never mind. It works now for some reason (and very well I might add!) on my t9300 2.5ghz dual core laptop with 4gb ram and 1gb intel robson turbo memory on vistax64.

Mahkleb

So what about us poor saps with 32-bit OS's? I take it we have to wait? Very disappointing for me. Im not talking about the new development. I just hate waiting. >:C

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
So what about us poor saps with 32-bit OS's? I take it we have to wait? Very disappointing for me. Im not talking about the new development. I just hate waiting. >:C
Yes, poor saps with 32-bit OS's have to wait. -_-

Mahkleb

It's not that hard to change to Windows XP/Vista X64 operating system.

The fact is I dont know anyone with the OS discs and I don't really feel like paying the $150+ just so I can play gamecube games on my PC right away. Also, I hear there were a lot of flaws with the XP 64-bit. :/

bebetosss

this is my system
CPU:intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 2,66GHz 8MB L2
RAM: 8GB
Graphics:Nvidia Quadro FX 5600 6GB
suport the emulator???? please