What's new

ZSNES 1.40 is out!!!

xamenus

Yep, after two-and-a-half years, it's official. ZSNES, the best SNES emulator known to mankind, has been updated. There have been tons of updates since the last version. Grab it at www.zsnes.com What a great Xmas present :D

Also, be sure to check the readme--I myself contributed quite a bit to those documents. ;)

Last edited:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
LOL! version 1.4 and on Christmas day, just like with Project64 1.4 back on December 25, 2001. A coincidence!!!

DJ_Night

I've been looking forward for this day :), credit goes to The ZSNES team for creating a Snes emu near perfection, runs fast/stable and compatible on all systems. 1997-2004 RIP.

we will see many WIP versions based on this, when it goes to official releases who knows, "If it ain't broke don't fix" :D

smcd

It seems to have broken at least one game. I tried playing Yoshi's Island (PAL) and it's just sorta sitting there, black screen.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Yay. Dungeon Master finally works (just after I find it on the REAL snes. *D'OH*).
- Modem

Clements

sethmcdoogle said:
It seems to have broken at least one game. I tried playing Yoshi's Island (PAL) and it's just sorta sitting there, black screen.

Just worked out this is due to the rom being interleaved. You need to deinterleave the rom with NSRT for it to work, since support for interleaved SuperFX games was removed.