• Who cares?

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Zero's final question

Well I have been recieving a lot of emails conserning what's going on and it seems to me that my credibility has been destroyed by someone .

So I'm thinking of leaving the emu scene for ever because no-one will believe me again.
But I just want you opinion on this (see poll).

Last edited:

Slougi

I am not sure. When I get home I will get in contact with a few guys I know and look at ur emus and the ones u supposedly ripped off and draw my own conclusion to things.

Last edited:

zorbid

The best proof of your innocence would open the source of the old versions of GBX. Maybe not to everyone, but give it to someone you trust here(or to Forgotten). If it compiles right, then there's no problem.

Last edited:

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
I don't know if you're innocent. If you are, just send some of your source code to any of us @ Emulation64.com. Correction, all of the source code needed to compile GBXPlayer.

If you really want to clear your name, that's -the- way to do it. You know the code would be safe with us, SO if you decide not to do it, I'm drawing my conclusions and calling you a liar.

No "But it's my code and someone could...". You want to clear your name? Show us the stuff. It's as easy as that. Hell, if you can supply us with the code, and it all checks out, I'll buy you a domain name.

It's all as simple as that. If you can't do this, hell, I couldn't care less if you left the scene. It would fit perfectly in the fake-emu-author-scenario. Blah blah blah, they get caught, they leave the scene.

Anyhoo, if you're guilty, f*ck off out of this scene, I'd really loathe you because of all this, and probably most about you faking your brother's death.

Soo... if you're innocent... show us the goods and you're getting a free domain name.

EOF.

Evil Squall

The Dark Master
Well, Redah's rite, u should do something rather than calling yourself an innoccence everywhere...

Last edited:

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I am still having a hard time believing that the X death information was up for so long without you ever noticing .. and the fact the whole scene was talking about your emu being a hack. Why take so long to respond? ... let me guess you were away ... or better yet you were cloned :D

Also the whole friend thing is hard to believe ... "The Friend" as you call it posted on multiple days .. from the same ip as your usual one ... anyway the evidence must be getting heavy on your shoulders .. who knows maybe you will break and spill everything.

zorbid

I checked the file by myself.

the only difference between the GBX 0.5 and WinGBC0.5c is the gui and the icons (and maye some more stuff Zero added to make gbxplayer heavier). The rest is byte for byte the same. There are just some 00 added here and then, to fool an automatic comparaison, like he fooled everyone here.

check my sig...

bodie

i could forgive your ignorance of ripping off another emu,you are not the first and certainly wont be the last to do it .. but what i find hard to swallow is faking the death of a family member .. the fact the posts you said were posted by someone else with the same ip is also pretty damning ..a bit of damage limitation is needed here by you coming clean and admitting the whole thing .. i speak for myself when i say i will not give you a hard time for some much needed (late) honesty .. you can no longer deny it because the evidence is all too apparent
bodie

Trotterwatch

The only way you can salvage some credibility is by owning up to this (if you have done it, and the weight of evidence suggests you have).

As well as owning up to it, you have to build bridges with an awful lot of people who are, quite rightfully pissed off at you at the moment.

The problem with you staying is that people will tend not to believe anything you say for quite some time

sk8bloke22

roll for life
er, havent u already owned up. this is well confusing. in my opinion, ive looked at the evidence, and to be honest my knowledge in all c++ and blah blah is so shite, i couldnt give a valuable opinion based on the evidence. however, the fact that u faked someones death, and never seem to reply anymore, plus the fact that u r loving this attention has made me to conclude with... go EAFOS*

*Eat A Fat One Son!!!!! that should clean it all up nice and dandy. plus u should be banned for being such a twat.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
How about a new poll option. "What the hell is GBXPlayer anyway?" I don't know what it is... and I likely don't care. As long as you aren't a fake N64 emu author, you are fine with me. :)

Martin

Administrator
Dave2001 said:
Umm, the same IP address... could be a proxy server or router. I have a router in my house for my cable modem connection.

Umm...yeah, you're not following things too closely. :D

Would he have the same IP at his house, school and at his uncle's place? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.