What's new

ZELDA T. PRINCESS .3ds FREE MODELS

Mega Mario DX

That's just plain stealing. I can't describe it, it's stupid and crazy to do something like that. Just plain stupid - the developers look like they were too lazy to get of their butt to make a level like that.

antidote

That is just a simple modification of Oblivion Resources by a group of people having fun. Bethesda has their resources unencrypted in the hope that people will do exactly what they did. Modify and experiment with them. That is not stealing.

EDIT:
Stealing is usually malicious in nature with the hopes of instant (or nearly) gratification usually in the form of Social Acceptance or financial reward. However what they did was in an attempt to expand their skills, so please don't poke fun at their attempts to learn.

EDIT2:
ID Software does the same thing, heck they even give tutorials on how to do it Paul Jaquays was (or still is I don't know) one of their leading map designers and he has many a tutorial on the subject online.

Last edited:
Are you guys really telling this guy it's illegal to take out models from a disc when you all are illegally using games to test on the dolphin emulator?

Get real.

Everyone here has illegally download their games to test on the dolphin emulator. Don't give me that crap that you ripped them from Phantasy star online or some special CD rom drive you have. 1% of the population has done that. Not you.

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Are you guys really telling this guy it's illegal to take out models from a disc when you all are illegally using games to test on the dolphin emulator?

Get real.

Everyone here has illegally download their games to test on the dolphin emulator. Don't give me that crap that you ripped them from Phantasy star online or some special CD rom drive you have. 1% of the population has done that. Not you.
Well, You have to keep in mind, not only is it a copyright violation to post these models but also you are reverse engineering it. Sure, neither are legal, but whos more likely to get caught, Mr. I-downloaded-a-game-off-BT-with-encryption-and-never-told-anyone-i-did or Mr. I-am-hosting-reverse-engineered-models-from-a-copyrighted-game-on-unencrypted-webspace-publicly ?

You should never tell someone that you're doing something that violates copyright laws. Telling someone you reverse engineered something is one thing (since it's legal for educational purposes and nothing else), but blatant copyright violation is much more dangerous business.

Plus, you really shouldn't format your messages like this. Let me explain:

= very misleading
Reverse engineer something copyrighted and host it in cleanspace. That's definitally less illegal than downloading something copyrighted, and not even being the one who uploaded it >_>

Get real.
= inflamitory

Everyone here has illegally download their games...1% of the population has done that. Not you
= generalizations, made up statistic

If you want to be taken seriously, make your argument worth more than a joke. Or, you can take this one to court - Host the files in clear space and see just how long it takes for it to get popular, and shortly after, taken down.

antidote

You mean an LG-8164b? the exact drive i have? the one you say i don't have? well dude let me tell you one thing 75% of all Statistics are made up on the spot :p meaning you just made yourself sound ridiculous now go get an education like a good little boy lose that pre-pubescent nickname and comeback more informed. Now i don't want to sound all mean but you really need to grow up and read the content of all posts thoroughly starscream

EDIT:
Also if your so insistent that no one here has "Legally" obtained the images of said games then take everysingle one of us to court and see what happens. The judge will look at you and laugh. You have no solid evidence and can't prove anything. Half of the people here never mention their real names. But for giggles and grins my name is Phillip Michael Thomas Stephens, Now good luck finding me.

EDIT2:
I also want to bring up one final thing Most of the C&D orders from Nintendo have been in fact Forgeries created by nay-sayers in an attempt to get something they don't like to stop. Nintendo to my knowledge has no problem with people learning from their resources.

Infact I believe they want to have their stuff hacked to improve their own skills and find holes in their file security then try to fill them in. It's an endless cycle but it keeps hackers and Nintendo on their toes.

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Overwhelming trolls is a lot of fun, though. I like to see them squirm when they realize they're all alone...

Or if they have no life they'll just continue to make an ass to themself until they grow old.

You guys are funny.

As far as antidote goes, I do not want to take anyone to court, I wanted to let you all know what a bunch of hypocrites you are by telling the guy it's not legal to do what he's doing when this site was founded on the forum members all coming here directly after downloading illegal games online to test out this emulator. This site is a contributer to illegal activity by giving players a reason and a need to go look for illegal content.

I guess it's just easier for you to go after this guy then take on this whole site, either that or you're willing to overlook it.

I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble here. It's just crazy to hear these guys say it's illegal to do one thing but in their eyes what they are doing is fine, or pointing a finger at one guy when the whole room is dirty.

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
You guys are funny.

As far as antidote goes, I do not want to take anyone to court, I wanted to let you all know what a bunch of hypocrites you are by telling the guy it's not legal to do what he's doing when this site was founded on the forum members all coming here directly after downloading illegal games online to test out this emulator. This site is a contributer to illegal activity by giving players a reason and a need to go look for illegal content.

I guess it's just easier for you to go after this guy then take on this whole site, either that or you're willing to overlook it.

I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble here. It's just crazy to hear these guys say it's illegal to do one thing but in their eyes what they are doing is fine, or pointing a finger at one guy when the whole room is dirty.

When you assume things...

What am I assuming? I see guys come here everyday saying they just committed a crime to be able to play their favorite game on this emulator. I never see anyone representing this site telling users it's not legal to do so.

I expect to see you trolling the dolphin section from now on so you can jump all over all the new guys who just download their pokemon game and just arrived here, since you care so much about what is legal or illegal.

Put some thought into your posts next time.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Uhm, That's because i don't care that they're doing something that is defined as illegal. Understand me? I do not care. At all. Stop mentioning it.

Why do I not care? Because Copy protection is /stupid/. People will always get around it, and if someone makes their attempts to get around it available to other peoples, i'm glad.

People should be able to use their property how they want to as long as they aren't violating copyright laws. Once the creator tries to take away these abilities i no longer care about their rights.

And if someone didn't buy the original game that's their choice, not mine. I don't care either.

antidote

...I wanted to let you all know what a bunch of hypocrites you are...

I lol'd
especially when i said this

Actually it is perfectly legal to reverse engineer software for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and not for profit, making his renders for ZU perfectly legal. If you don't believe me look at your local Congressional library as most are available online.

which totally debunks your argument about half of the people here. Half of them said they weren't entirely sure of the details in fact I'm not entirely sure myself, but I at least did a bit of research on the subject before putting my two cents in the discussion.

my suggestion Starscream, quit being one of these
http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I don't think this conversation is going to get any better.
My suggestion for SS? Grow the fuck up.

Alright there guy, just keep downloading your games illegally to test your second-rate not-so-good N64 emulator and continue telling others how they are using software illegally.

GaryCXJk

I just want to say that, hanging around on an Emulation board is practically illegal as well, seeing as you converse with people performing illegal acts without doing anything.