What's new

Zelda:Ocarina of Time - Walk Through force Field

orangutang

I was wondering if there's a cheat to walk through the force field in Ganondorf's castle. Also, while I'm at it, how do I use the lens of truth in the Treasure Box Shop? I put it on in there but I don't see any difference in either chest.

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
I don't know if there is a code to go through the field. As for the lens of truth problem(which doesn't happen on 1.6 PJ64 on my computer) is probably a bad rom or a video card issue, scan your rom with GoodN64 and post your system specs please.

OP
O

orangutang

Well, I am using the high-resolution texture pack. Should that make a difference? What should I see when I go use the Lens of Truth in the Treasure Box Shop?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You see the contents of the treasure chests. One contains a key and the rest is empty I believe.

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Correction: One chest should contain the key wheres the other chest contains a rupee in the same colour as the room you are in.

OP
O

orangutang

Yeah, it was the high-resolution texture pack that was the problem. I just changed video plugin and I could see it. Anyway, back to the main topic, does anyone know of a cheat to walk through the force field in Ganon's castle?

OP
O

orangutang

Well...I've never been able to get to Ganondorf without cheats be I always get so frustrated at the Water Temple or whatever it is (even with the walkthrough) so I just want to skip to the castle.

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Don't post completely irrelevant, flaming posts in a dead topic.

@orangutang: I heard of a "walk through most things" cheat for OoT 1.0 (U). Might wanna try searching it, i'm unsure if it's for other versions though. Before you ask, I don't have the cheat but I remember seeing it somewhere.

Mitdylan

use the speed cheat
D01C84B4 0004
801DB258 0042
then use your ocarina.
use the cheat to go forward and your through the force field.
the code is for version 1.0.:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: