What's new

Zelda MM Grapich problem

talker

Hi everybody.
I've started to play Zelda MM today, and saw some grapich problems with the game, and they have never been there before.

I am using Jabo's D3D8 1.6 as video plugin.
I've tried with the D3D6 one too, but the same failer is there, and it gives me slowdowns too.

Look at the pucture and the video to see what i mean.

PS. This isn't the only place in the game this happens!

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Force Depth Compare on maybe? Some other option in the menu checked/unchecked that shouldn't? Try playing around with it, but first recording the settings you have right now in case of complete craparola.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hmm - "never been there before [what]"?
you are talking about the depth problem yes? is this on the Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV ? (i'm surprised it works as well as it does) driver version? i don't think we have any known issues here for the graphic plugin on good hardware, not sure, can anyone confirm that doesn't happen?

OP
talker

talker

Smiff said:
hmm - "never been there before [what]"?
you are talking about the depth problem yes? is this on the Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV ? (i'm surprised it works as well as it does) driver version? i don't think we have any known issues here for the graphic plugin on good hardware, not sure, can anyone confirm that doesn't happen?

It is a Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV.
As I said, on PJ64 1.5 i didn't have this failer.

Thanks for you advise, googol, but none of them did work =/.
I'm going to try to download v1.5 and see if the same problem is there...

[Update!
Now I've downloaded v1.5, and I don't get that problem with the standard gfx video plugin (Jabo's D3D6 1.5), but texture as water is missing when i playing window'd, but not in fullscreen.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
(you didn't say 1.5 was ok, you just said "before was ok" which is vague!)
1.5.2 vid plugin is included with 1.6, unlikely to be very different from 1.5 or 1.5.1
if 1.5.2 also has problem, it sounds like you've changed drivers and this is a driver problem.
but probably 1.5.2 video is what you should be using with the rest of 1.6
your video card is below min spec / unsupported sorry. but looks pretty good otherwise.

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
what do you want from that "video card"?
it´s not good for emulation and for games, so.....or buy a new graphics card....like an FX5200 or better, an ATI Radeon 9550 128MB/128-bit nothing with "SE"

or buy a new mother with an GeForce 6150 integrated and an AMD Athlon64 but this is a little expensive :p