What's new

Zelda MM - Epona in Clock Town?

Fabricio_EX

I was playing the game and saved to pass the controller to my brother. I saved the game near the ranch while riding Epona and when my brother loaded his file (saved in Clock Town), the game started with Link above Epona and he could go to anywhere inside the town. Is this a bug? I don't think so, because it happened more than once. If someone can see if this really happen and confirm to me, I would know if this was a bug or a "trick" to use Epona in the city. Thanks.
Fabrício

d00bus`

Musical Monkey
If your using savestates you can get all sorts of wierd stuff happen, I think if you tried this on a 'real' N64 you'd see didly squit.

I might be wrong though...

OP
Fabricio_EX

Fabricio_EX

d00bus` said:
If your using savestates you can get all sorts of wierd stuff happen, I think if you tried this on a 'real' N64 you'd see didly squit.

I did this on the real N64 console. I saved the game using that owl statue near the ranch and when I loaded the other file that was saved in the town, Link was riding Epona. I don't mind if you believe or not, I'm just asking if this already happened to someone else.

d00bus`

Musical Monkey
d00bus` said:

Cool man, I believe you! I expect something is still left in memory when you switch files - post a screenshot...

oh yeah it's a proper one...

digital camera?

Can you reproduce it on another run through the game or is it just on that save? Hopefully someone with the right tools can try this & confirm.
I have an N64 & ZeldaMM but no booster pack :cry: anyone got a spare?

d00bus`

Musical Monkey
Ah see, It actually spawns loads of glitches. I wonder if it was an easter egg like the secret room in Zelda III, It freaked me out when I first found that - I spent hours trying to sind the guy IN the game. Chris something?

Last edited:

The_Z

"The_A"
Chris Houlihan's Secret Room :p The Chris Houlihan room is an easter egg.
The Epona glitch for Majora's Mask is not a easter egg, it's a glitch. :p I don't think it would be a good easter egg either. For example: it could crash/freeze/lock-up your game. :p