What's new

WW2 or a realistic Zelda?

FAR

First Person Shooter
A couple of months ago WW2 was said to be made, then at E3 a new Zelda was confirmed which is not WW2 and doesn't have cel-shaded graphics. Which of these are going to be released?

Viper_Viper

...I dident care for the WW cel-shaded type, not to say i dident play it. I realy love the realistice one. I think their going to make both

Alchy

Both have been confirmed.

I loved the cel-shaded look, but I'm not complaining about the OoT look either. It's just good news all round for Zelda fans ^_^

Clements

I'll get both of course. I own all the other Zelda's save for the NES and Phillip's CDI ones since I don't have those consoles.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
I still have to get Wind Waker 1.. I'm getting it soon though.. :happy:

Personally, I don't really mind the look of the game. It's the gameplay and storyline that intruges me. :bouncy:

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
Vile324 said:
Personally, I don't really mind the look of the game. It's the gameplay and storyline that intruges me. :bouncy:

That's right!

And I'm gonna purchase both, too!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
WW was a great game, like all the other Zelda games! It doesn't count the look or the graphix, only the gameplay is the important one! I still play games like Zelda 1 or A Link to the past, just because they are great playable and every one has a lot of great ideas.

R

Rage2Wrath

Im pretty sure there is only game coming out and that is the realistic one. WW2 was just a refernce to the engine its being built on. Unless someone can dig up an article saying 2 zelda games are coming out, just know that it's only the realistic one.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
Wind Waker 2 IS the new Zelda game. It's already been confirmed as such. The new Zelda is running on a souped up WW engine. It's set for an early Summer 2005 launch.