What's new

WOW (smb3)

Remote

Yeah, saw that video a couple of days ago. Don't know if it's old but pretty cool, esp the ship course with all the extra lives...

He probaly got way to much time on his hands, not sure where but I think there's a thread somewhere here on ET with a similar video although for Super Mario Brothers for NES...

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Yeah, thats nuts, i just watched that today, pretty awsome though, some of the castles where e's barely missing enemies and runnign full tilt.

Allnatural

Remote said:
...not sure where but I think there's a thread somewhere here on ET with a similar video although for Super Mario Brothers for NES...
Yes, right here. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person making both videos. Good stuff. Anyone come across similar videos, of any game? These are a blast to watch. :)

pandamoan

Banned
that video is bad ass.

super bad ass.

too bad he chose windows media player format, it'd be cool to have it on divx or even rm.

windows media player sucks.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
pandamoan said:
that video is bad ass.

super bad ass.

too bad he chose windows media player format, it'd be cool to have it on divx or even rm.

windows media player sucks.

OMG, you actually believe that RealMedia is better than Windows Media Video? Now *that* is taking the anti-microsoft mania too far.