What's new

WoW - Shaman Item list

Azimer

Emulator Developer
As many of you know, I am an active WoW player. Unfortunately, I've screwed up my website/password and didn't feel like bugging admins to help me fix it until I am ready to begin work on my projects again.

This might be useful to some of our gamers here anyway. I promised a guild member I would post an equipment list that I've been working on for Shaman. I will be linking to this post and not directly to the file. If this is against forum policy, my bad. Who knows, perhaps we'll get more visitors?

Please provide suggestions or feedback here. I'd like to make it comprehensive eventually.

Thanks.

Update List:
---------------------------
May 14th - All new

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I don't think it will be against emutalk's policy, but perhaps they could click the ad's before downloading your file :)?

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Maybe. There are only a half dozen Shaman in my guild and only 2-3 might give a darn. I really don't believe this file will see more than a dozen views. Oh well... there must be some privledges for sticking around here for the last 5+ years.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I realize there are sites out there with this information (as commented by guildmates). However, none are very printer friendly to capture what information you might want in midgame. Even if one extra person gets some use out of it, it was for the greater good. :p And I bet some of you are wondering why I am releasing this instead of something related... I lol @ u. Emulation doesn't pay bills and requires too much thinking after a 12 hour day.