What's new

Windwaker testing areas

Agentdvd

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this but i found quite a few testing areas in the WindWaker (which I'm sure you can find in most games) here is a picture of one found at "The Legend Of Zelda The Windwaker.iso_dir\res\Stage\I_TestM" most the testing areas look like this

94854479cf5.jpg

but under "The Legend Of Zelda The Windwaker.iso_dir\res\Stage\I_TestM" I found something like a Catholic temple. here are 2 of the textures.

holyss02oe5.gif

this one looks like a common mural for catholic churches.

holyss07wt5.gif

This one has a cross with Jesus on it for petes sake.

The point of this thread is just to say that the texture artist for the WindWaker is Catholic.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
If you zoom in on the cross, then you will see that it´s actually Link because of two things: He has a hood, and he has a belt. I´m pretty sure Jesus didn´t have a hood and a belt.

OP
A

Agentdvd

If you zoom in on the cross, then you will see that it´s actually Link because of two things: He has a hood, and he has a belt. I´m pretty sure Jesus didn´t have a hood and a belt.

I zoomed in all I saw was half a pixel of a belt. And I think you may be getting the hood mixed up with his hair. But really its pretty much impossible to distinguish what the thing on the cross is, its too pixelated.

Mariowario130

that second pic doesn't look like anything catholic, with me being catholic and all.
I see Link in that third pic, not Jesus.

but I see where you coming from with this.
Zelda has influences from Greek and Roman art and architects.