What's new

Windows XP SP2 Ordered 150 Times :D

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
sethmcdoogle said:
While I can see the humor in this, ordering that many CDs puts stress on them and may deprive people actually needing/wanting a legitimate CD for update reasons. :huh:
Stressing m$ is always good . :D

Trotterwatch

IMO Microsoft have done the decent thing here - ie sending out SP2 for absoloutely free to anyone who requests it. And all some idiots can do is abuse it ;)

Fair do's they shouldn't have made it so easy to order multiples, but yeah talking about scripts to constantly order is just lame.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Hey guys, I heard that hating Microsoft makes your penis that |------------------| much bigger!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I tried writing a script for fun's sake but it didn't work out well... m$ is using some kind of protection is all I can guess. Even if you save the original order page, it still jumps to the first page when you click the order button.

Oh and, you can order more than 5 copies if you put an alternate email in there (it doesn't even have to exist!) :p :whistling

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I won't even bother with the Penny Arcade strip. All that I'm going to say is that people that are actually trying to go forward with this little scheme are very, very sad.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
The penny arcade strip may be above you but I am not Jewish, and therefore I will post it.
m$.gif

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
lol....... we have M$ spies here.....
after my posts here, someone in M$ putted all my 5 CDs back to sender....
I need that CDs to install in my (more than) 80 customers, but now I will not receive more my CDs, i will install Gentoo Linux (or Kurumin Linux, depends each case) in all of them, not XP anymore.... thank you M$ bastards...
you lost (more than) 80 licenses...

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Er, you realise you only need 1 CD which can then be used in 80 different computers if needs be......they don't self destruct when used in more than 1 (honest). If you don't have a CD, then perhaps you did something retarded like tried to order 500 as an hilarious joke.

I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt they would have 'putted' your CDs as return to sender after reading an Emulation forum :)

And if your customers are too dumb as to not be able to install XP SP2 themselves, then good luck getting them switched over to Linux ;)

So grow up kiddo.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Nighty0 said:
lol....... we have M$ spies here.....
after my posts here, someone in M$ putted all my 5 CDs back to sender....
I need that CDs to install in my (more than) 80 customers, but now I will not receive more my CDs, i will install Gentoo Linux (or Kurumin Linux, depends each case) in all of them, not XP anymore.... thank you M$ bastards...
you lost (more than) 80 licenses...

OMGZ M$$$$$!!!! DOESNE SEND U CD THEN U NOT INSTALL SPD2!!!111

LANUX ROX0R COZ BILL BOR GATE CANNTS STEEL UR CD LOLZ!!!

Edit: and bull fucking shit were you going to buy 80 copies of xp, I'd be suprised if you even had a legal copy.

Second edit: Also your customers say which operating system they want on it, not you ;)

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Oh yeah the ones that hang around emulation boards waiting to find people conspiracing to order 5 SP2 CDs in order to then cancel the order :) Of course... 'tis an ingenious use of manpower.

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
Omglolwtfroflcopter M$ Lolz!!11

OK, I got as afar as "Oh my god, laughing out loud, what the fuck, rolling on the floor laughing, and then I couldnt figure out what "copter" meant.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
It's funny how at least 90% of the people whining about Microsoft are still using Windows. How about growing some balls and moving to a different OS rather than whining about a piece of software you've probably downloaded off Kazaa anyway?