Who would win in a sword fight...

Who would win in a sword fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shadow-

Banned
DuDe said:
Jesus can't lose, he'll respawn all the time or something.

I agree , he's gods son after all and so he can revive ! But the puss in boots can't lose either, Jesus won't hurt that cute Kittie, even I won't... Ah the puss could die because of high age...

After all, I think Jesus would win !

2fast4u

jesus is imaginary, and have you ever seen a bunch of air fight with a sword? so there. go kitty!

Eagle

aka Alshain
Hmm, gotta say Jesus, cats are afraid of water, and Jesus can walk on it.

Allnatural

This begs the question...would this fight occur before or after Jesus beat his sword into a plowshare? I've never held a plowshare, but I imagine you would be at a distinct disadvantage against someone with a sword.

Of course, Jesus could probably beat that plowshare back into a sword, or any large, incendiary weapon for that matter. My money's on Jesus. ;)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Jesus is inmortal! so he can't lose... If the puss in boots gain inmortality... then it will be the coolest eternal fight!!!

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Actually Jesus in his second coming is suppose to rid the world of sinners, so he will hurt people :p

blizz

I opened this thread saw vamps avatar and the first thing I said was "Jesus fucking Christ!".

I think Jesus gets my vote.

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
blizz said:
I opened this thread saw vamps avatar and the first thing I said was "Jesus fucking Christ!".

I think Jesus gets my vote.

You should have seen my sig before I thought it was a bit too much :D

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Did you guys watched Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" ??? It is incredible all the thing that a lot of guys made to that guy and he still survived! Jesus was so brave that he showed to this bunch of guys that he can resist anything! So he is a real macho!!! And the book "Revelations" says something about the son of God fighting with a sword coming out of his mouth! Doesn't this sounds cool?
He would fight like Orochimaru (for those Naruto fans, you know what I mean) :p

aprentice

this thread reminds me of the question "can jesus make a piece of coal so hot that not even he can touch it?" :p

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
AlphaWolf said:
Could jesus forge a sword that is so big, that he himself cannot carry it?
Jesus wasn't a superhuman. The saying you're referring to says "could God forge a sword that is so big, that he himself couldn't carry it".

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I doubt there will be anybody left considering all the things that are no longer considered sinning by us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.