What's new

Which Rpg should i play

matthew

I wanted to play some Nes Rpg's as i have read that games on there were great but when i had a nes i never got to play rpg's it was mostly Platformers

But i downloaded
The Dragon Warrior Series
The Final Fantasy Series
Star Tropics 1 and 2
Ultima Exodus
Earthbound
Shadowgate

I was wondering which of those or if your favourite isn't in that list should i play first

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
EdgeBlade said:
Please no talk of downloading games here.

Try Earthbound, it a fun-weird game.
I see "NO REQUESTING OR OFFERING ROMS!!" not no talk of downloading them, just no discussing where to get them or exchanging them.

I'd go with the dragon warriors first, then final fantasys

Or reverse... I just love all of those games

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
I said please, I demanded nothing. I feel for the well being of EmuTalk even such things as this should be discourged.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
He didn't ask or discuss where to download them, he merely said he had downloaded them. Nothing wrong with that.

OP
M

matthew

EdgeBlade said:
I said please, I demanded nothing. I feel for the well being of EmuTalk even such things as this should be discourged.

what if the roms that are downloaded are public domain roms ?
Also note i am well aware of the rules of this site
and leave moderating to the moderators or if you feel that i am in the wrong use the report post button because i'd prefer a moderator telling me discreetly rather than being humiliated in a thread

Ps thank you for your suggestions everyone :D
keep em coming

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
matthew said:
what if the roms that are downloaded are public domain

How would that even be possible when you listed the names of the games?

Anyway, I feel I have done nothing wrong, I only requested something.

My appoligies, I was under the impression that EmuTalk wanded to be in no was assoiated with ROM downloading. And besides, it's everyone's job as a community to keep this board the way it should be. You can't possibly expect the moderaters to handel every tiny little thing. I'm sure that have other things to do than poliece everyone.

And still - what the heck - I even bothered to be nice about it, is that a sign of weekness or something? Should I be rude and demanding next time?

Whatever, I love emulation, but I don't have any ROMs - anymore - unfortunly it's something that may never be entirly legal, so I just buy my games.

OP
M

matthew

EdgeBlade said:
How would that even be possible when you listed the names of the games?

Anyway, I feel I have done nothing wrong, I only requested something.

My appoligies, I was under the impression that EmuTalk wanded to be in no was assoiated with ROM downloading. And besides, it's everyone's job as a community to keep this board the way it should be. You can't possibly expect the moderaters to handel every tiny little thing. I'm sure that have other things to do than poliece everyone.

And still - what the heck - I even bothered to be nice about it, is that a sign of weekness or something? Should I be rude and demanding next time?

Whatever, I love emulation, but I don't have any ROMs - anymore - unfortunly it's something that may never be entirly legal, so I just buy my games.

I don't really want to discuss the rules any further however since you posed the question how is it possible. I answered in relation to how you said it
No downloading of roms and discourage rom downloading
so i asked if it includes public domain roms, because the statment can't apply if you are allowed to download roms

I apologise if i offended you

Anyways back to the topic which one first more suggestions please :D

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I never cared much for the NES rpg (getting back to the topic) but if you want some really great ones:

SNES!

Zelda LttP
Chrono Trigger
FFIII
Secret of Mana
Seiken Detensu 3 (I bet I spelled that hideously wrong)
Mario RPG
Earthbound

All great games, I highly recommend.