What's new

Which Next Gen Console are you looking forward to?

Which Next-Gen Console caught your interest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N64 4 Life

Greenday Maniaic, Weirdo etc;
Just a poll to see which next-gen console you are most interested in.
Personally, it has to be the Revolution, cos it looks so good, plus im a ninty addict.

Last edited:

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
i want the nintendo Revolution becasus i love there games espisaly the legend of zelda and im a nintendo fanboy but more a zelda fan

minkster

I'm actually voting for Revolution this year just for the fact of all the old school games your able to play on it :p

Clements

Revolution for now, as it appears it will be an excellent retro-gaming platform, as well as it inevitably having Nintendo's own must-have exclusives.

The_Z

"The_A"
See my custom user title? :) That's a reason to get the Revolution. The ability to download retro games also increases my interest for it.

Chazam

I'm looking forward to the Revolution and the XBOX360 but Revolution gets my vote. With the abilityto play on my GC games and the downloadable classic content it's a must have IMO. :cool:
I've not really had any interest of Sony's PS1 and PS2 so my interest in the PS3 is minimal.:yucky:

smegforbrain

PS3 for me.

What can I say?

Revolution, mostly due to the retro-factor, is still a distant second. I don't have the cash for two systems anyways.

Anything that comes out on XBox that I want comes out for PC anyways.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
I'm very surprised at how many people are interested in rev. Based on all the bashing it got at E3, I was beginning to feel like one of the only fans ;)

Martin

Administrator
ShizZie said:
I'm very surprised at how many people are interested in rev. Based on all the bashing it got at E3, I was beginning to feel like one of the only fans ;)
I guess it's because this forum mostly has Nintendo 64 fans, we're mainly a N64 forum. :p

Xbox 360 for me! Especially with the nice price tag. :)

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Host an n64 forum and buy an xbox. Martin you bastard, ET needs higher standards!

Meh, I'll probably buy one too :p

Toasty

Sony battery
Revolution and PS3 for me. One obvious reason that the Revolution might get such a good vote here is not only because this is mainly an N64 forum, but it is an emulation forum and the Revolution is going to support the emulation of all the older Nintendo systems. Just my guess anyway...

Stezo2k

S-2K
Xbox360, the ingame footage is actually real and looks amazing, price is very good too compared to that of the ps3

Stezo2k

S-2K
well i'd probably say the same myself but the past few months releases of new games for the current consoles have been pretty low not to mention the quality of the games

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I'm interested in a power console, no doubt, PS3 is the one I'm waiting for. Who needs retro games if you still own the old consoles anyways? And all XBOX 360 games demos look just like regular XBOX games to me. Sony will be getting my money. And don't forget......Blue-Ray!!!!!!:drool:

xneoangel

Persona User
Im waiting for the PS3 mainly because im an RPG lover and Sony's consoles always have more and better RPG's than the other consoles.

I wonder will PS3 games use all the data a blue-ray disc handles?

Last edited: