What's new

which .arc file is the masterswords sheath located in?

1z2x3c

which .arc file is hyrule field and objects located in?????

um... look at title.... ive gotten the sword already, i dont have the sheath and i need it. and if anyone knows, where are the hyrule field objects

Last edited:

Fluesopp

Which game are you talking about? Both the master sword and the ordon sword, including their sheaths are in the alink.arc file.

OP

1z2x3c

LOZTP

um... ok.... do u know which one contains thefiles for say... hyrule field? like the actual ground that u walk on ....

Fluesopp

They are in the Stage => F_SP1xx. Some are the proper fields, while others are for cutscenes such as the title screen.

OP

1z2x3c

i dont seem to have a stage or a f_sp1xx .arc file, can u help me .... thanks, i wonder how u know where everything is located

Fluesopp

xx is supposed to be a number, example f_sp113.arc and they are in the stages folder, not in the object folder.

OP

1z2x3c

ok, got it, thanks, i use a lot of commas, ur a big help!:bouncy:

.... and do u know where are the insides for all the houses in links town are?....
sory..... the one type of object i havent yet found

Last edited:

Fluesopp

No. But the folders that start with a D_ is dungeon rooms, F_ are hyrule field areas and R_ are others. So I'd say go look in the R_ folders.

OP

1z2x3c

my problem now is that in fsp_108(aswell as others), i belive that this is the fedion forest files, that when i inport them into lightbmdview, most of the textures are all white adn i get something saying
my.php

Fluesopp

Depends. I think they are in AlAnm.rarc, but I don't know where the "proper" Link model is. All I know of is the Demo___.rarc files, which includes animation for spesific scenes.
But I think the Demo___.rarc file link can also work with the AlAnm animations.

Mariowario130

oh, well I tried some of the files in AlAnm with the Kmdl link, but they don't seem to work...?

EDIT: a few of them do work.

Last edited:

Fluesopp

Yes, as not all of the bck files are for the Link model. Some are for items, and some are for the face, hands etc.