What's new

Whats your favorite multiplayer game?

My favorite multiplayer game is jedi outcast. I play it every chance i get, I love the idea of dueling other people using light sabers and using the force.:D

Buck_Bucholz

i like to put holes in my face
i like lots......

i still remember playing duke nukem 3d against my friends after school....memories, hmm i like ut2003 and im trying to think what else is good??, but then if ur just talking console goldeneye is the best for me, all i do is hide in the bathroom and waste my friends.:happy:

raiden

my favourite multiplayer game of all time has to be micro machines 2 on the sega genesis/megadrive. whenever i would play that with a few friends ugliness would ensue. the best bits were the tracks with narrow bridges you would gang up on someone and keep pushing em off . great fun

Ackman

Demon
Supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH BROOTHEEEEERS MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
and Mario Party 4:D

Clements

I remember this old thread which has been randomly bumped by the banned conkerfan1! :p

My opinion hasn't changed in a year.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
N64 : Conker's Bad Fur Day
Smash Brothers

GCN : Smash Brothers Melee
Wario Ware Inc - Mega Party Game$
Mario Kart - Double Dash

PC : Diablo II
Starcraft
Ragnarok Online

:)

jollyrancher

Right now it's Fight Night 2004... unlike most fighting games, this one feels like you're really kicking your friend's ass. The controls are also really intuitive so it's easy to learn and you can't just waste your friend with a qcf, hcb square cicle triangle super combo.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
N64: 4Player total: Goldeneye
Good with 2 Players, too: Perfect Dark
SNES: Secret of Mana 1 & 2 ( is there a way 2 play SD3 with 3 players???)
and Mario Kart & Bomberman
My little PC : UT2k4 and a long time ago CS ( I played the betas since 5.0 but since the v1.0 it's shitty in my opinion)

sheik124

Emutalk Member
Cube: Mario Party 5 (4 sucked balls) if you have 4 people
SSB:M, again 4 people is great
MK : DD, try playing 4 people there too :)
N64: Mario Kart 64, i'm sorry, 4 player battle was the coolest shit ever
Goldeneye with 4 people, too damn fun
Cross-Platform: 007 Nightfire, even with 2 its fun, just put 6 bots in maxed out at the hardest setting
Monopoly Party, you can play 4 people with just one controller, and don't play party mode its gay, play normal monopoly, its just the same but it has ZSNES like save state :)
PC: Halo PC, 16 people, Pixel Shader 2 goodies, and a fuel rod gun, need i say more
UT2k4: Played it a bit, its ok
JKII: great with alot of people, and no mods and gay shit
Far Cry: have you played it with 32 people, its fun, the machette owns all

wow, i just realized i like everygame i haven't sold