What's new

what game is this

sniper_112

A friend of mine is trying to describe an older game he played but he cant remember the name of it, see if you can make a guess. He said you play as a blue and pink character who turns things into "eggs" and pushes them towards boxes and when you step on a chest they all blow up. He said the screen doesnt scroll either. This is probably on the nes but may not be it is unknown for sure. Any guesses? this is gonna bug me if i cant think of it.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Sounds like bubble bobble. The character is green but if you play multiplayer the second one is blue. Also you turn things into bubbles not eggs.

Last edited:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Eagle said:
Sounds like bubble bobble. The character is green but if you play multiplayer the second one is blue. Also you turn things into bubbles not eggs.

i thought of that also...but the part where he says that you push them towards boxes kinda doesnt fit for that game :S

EDIT: searched abit...could it be a game called Teddy Boy?
removed link, just noticed you could ownload the rom there...

Last edited:
OP
sniper_112

sniper_112

I too looked at bubble bobble but i would think he could come up with that name if that was the game, and some of the pieces dont fit. Im looking at the teddy boy game right now.