What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

SuperSonic2K

Lord of the Flies
Been eating up some free time with Nanosaur II, which is a fun little shooting game that came with my recently acquired Mac Mini G4.

Gilfareth

Wild ARMs 4, Legaia 2, The Mark of Kri

I never knew they made a second Legaia! More to the list, more to the list... also, Wild ARMs is still probably my favorite series.

On track with the topic: I'm playing Final Fantasy VI from the Anthology pack for the PlayStation X.

Cyberman

Don't play oblivion people or you'll end up there LOL!
Seriously between my 3 different characters I have killed thousands of bandits... sigh. :D

MGS4/3/2/1 <-- alternately
Valkyria <-- surprisingly good strategy RPG (think FF tactics in 3d).
FFXII <-- on PCSX2 because I want to have some stuff to edit ... later :D
FFX <-- see above
VP2 <-- see above (although it's darn slow and it looks like graphic data overlays for fog in the forest near the first city demonstrate bugs in the GPU).
Erstwhile I am enjoying seeing how fast PCSX2 is and playing some old favorites
I have 40 games and most of them I want to make save game editors for...

Cyb

Allnatural

Just finished Persona 3. I poured nearly 104 hours into "The Journey" and loved every minute of it. Not sure yet if I want to jump right into "The Answer" or play something else for a while...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
104 hours is quite respectable. I used to own the original Persona 3, but once I got my hands on FES, I started from scracth. Now I'm at the fouth (or fifth) floor on the Tartarus.

P.S. Both P3 FES and P4 are made of awesome and win. P4 is harder, though.

As for me: Onimusha 2.

Cyberman

Hmmm I should start playing FES again. P4 is out? Geeze I didn't even HEAR about it LOL. Totally disconnected these days.

Cyb

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The US version came out in early December last year, and the PAL version in the middle of March.