What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Currently playing Final Fantasy I on the PSP

Even better than the GBA and PS1 remakes :) pretty much completed it, just completing the secret dungeons atm

SuperSonic2K

Lord of the Flies
Commander Keen series... gotta love DosBox!

Holy crap that brings back tons of memories.......... so many wasted hours in front of the tube.

As for me I've moved over to BF2142. I would really like to get into playing WoW again, but last time I did it had quite a disastrous effect on my performance at work, and my boss was concerned for like a month lol

Allnatural

Put nearly 100 hours into Disgaea - Hour of Darkness over the past few weeks, and I may go back and do more. Right now I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (single player, but it's great fun regardless).

JKKDARK

I'm playing one of the latest games I got: Battle Arena Toshinden 3. Nice fighting game for PlayStation :)

Cyberman

Medal of Honor Collection (Frontline and European assault are the best of those) and Resident Evil Essentials (RE 4 is the best of the bunch), Valkyri profile 2 (this is a really good game although it does get incredily hard suddenly it is a lot of fun even when you die horribly LOL).
And I'm play "The Bard's Tale" :D

Cyb