What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

WhiteX

I think the control scheme fucked it up, with 3rd person ppl, it is better to go gamepad, with 1st person pp ,it is better to go key+mouse.

Allnatural

89 hours later I've finally finished DQVIII. Now to take on the Dragovian Trials and complete it.

This is the first game in a long time where I've felt compelled to finish all the optional content. 10/10

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
I'm currently playing TMNT and Boom Boom Rocket (which is well addictive) on the 360

TMNT is better than I expected and is a fairly big game actually

smcd

It's not horrible but not worth the $7.75 US I paid to see it - catch the matinee or wait for rentals ;)

EDIT: To get thread back on track, I'm playing Brain Age and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I remember my teens by spending about an hour per day on Evolution: The World of Sacred Device. After playing a while I remembered why I loved it.... and hated it. :p

rcgamer

the old guy
Still playing Skies of Arcadia(actually just now got the first moon gem)but now it is splitting time with Headhunter. I got a nice deal of $15 complete and shipped on it. It's a great game but the controls are a little off especially on the motorcycle.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Really just playing Maple Story at the moment though I need to get to playing Zelda TP or one of my many PS2 games I haven't finished.

Allnatural

God of War (finally)
Thief 2 (Getting back into this one after a long hiatus. Awesome game; don't know why I stopped at the halfway point.)
Serious Sam (Have to take frequent breaks from this one. It really wears me out.)