What's new

What are YOU getting for X-mas?

JevilKnevil

Anyone buying a new console for X-mas or is everyone happy with their current setup? I only have a PC but i'm hoping to get a PS2 (wanna play MGS2, Ratchet&Clank, Tekken4 etc.!) or at least some more ram and a bigger hard-drive.

Josep

eyerun4phun
i'm getting a new case for my pc;) thats about it;) i'll update my cpu later in january, btw, every version of ps2 is playable with copied games WITH OUT a modchip, only bootdisks required now...:D

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I'll be getting a Black sabbath cd plaque thingy:)

Everything else I'll put together for my upgrade early next year *drool*:)

Sukh

Long gone...
Black Sabbath? You freak... :D

Well I'm getting a car for christmas, a BMW M3 from my dad. My sister's buying me a Gucci Watch and my brother is getting me a full size pool table for the games room.

I move into my new Chester Estate home next week, so wish me luck! I dunno what the rest of my family want yet, this is gonna be an expensive XMAS, especially with me moving home.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Dear s00k, I am Santa I have read over what you believe you are getting for xmas. My oh my dont we have a high opinion of ourselves. Well let me clear out some details for you my boy, when you found that tree with the inviting hole in it what you proceeded to do was wrong my child and as such I shall have to remove your BMW from the list. Then the day you urinated on that homeless person because he stole your spot on the road, again that was not very nice! There goes your Gucci watch. You then proceeded to mock the most 1337 person on the planet. Yes vampireuk! So now your pool table will be given away to charity(aprentice). Your chester estate is now nothing more than a Ikea foldable chair. In fact the only thing I as santa can promise is that I shall shove coal so far up you, you will be coughing up diamonds for months.

Regards, cheery old saint nick.

:D

blizz

so you lot are getting nothing major then? me I'm getting the moon on a stick :p

Last edited:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Josep said:
btw, every version of ps2 is playable with copied games WITH OUT a modchip, only bootdisks required now...:D
Where can you get it? It sounds very interesting.

StonedConker

I already updated(before 5 hours!)my pc and i'm so happy!!.I bought an ASUS motherboard(A7S333),an128ddr ram(no money for a 256...maybe next week)And an athlon XP at 1800(it's price now is at 110euros!!)..A nice cooler for 15Euros.This was a big update for me cause my last pc was a pentium3 at 450 with sdrRams and a cheap abit board.Now onlything left is to buy a new VgaCard cause my voodoo3 doesn't match very well with the new stuff.If i could stop the beerzzzz for a while....That's all for now :)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I'm getting new clothing, a new case for my CDs, maybe a new 48x CDRW (I currently have a 8x one) and I wish Hot Pursuit 2

Josep

eyerun4phun
bestlegion said:
I'm getting new clothing, a new case for my CDs, maybe a new 48x CDRW (I currently have a 8x one) and I wish Hot Pursuit 2

yea, i went from an 8x to 48x;) nice change of speeds methinks;) check ur pm there 2bzy4ne1;) however you spell your name;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
i'm getting an athlon xp 2000 and a new motherboard. and thats on the 25 of november:p

on december i'll get me one of them geforce 4 ti's or ati radeons :p

L

Lachp30

I want to get a new graphics card (Geforce 4 MX or Ti;)..) and a new skateboard because my old one is preety hacked up now.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
The greatest this that i could get for X-mas is something from the emu world. Maybe an improved pj64 or 1964... or maybe an improved plugin (hey dave ;) )

:blush:

[*offtopic]
i haven't heard anything of Orkin (glNintendo64) for a lonnnnnnnnnnngg time does somebody know something about him?
[offtopic]

:sleepy:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Will probably ask for some more RAM and a new GFX card. Aside from that, I want Vice City for PS2. :D