What's new

Virtual Memory Pack Full?

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Ok this is strange, my Mempack1 file is full, when i play games now, it tells me that the Controller Pack is full. What can i do to fix this?

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
wow really helpful, i'd prefer not to delete the 4 game saves i have on this "virtual memory card"

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
If you are using Jabo's input plugin, I would suggest using N-Rage's input plugin instead. It gives you better management over your controller paks, and allows you to have multiple controller paks.

Iconoclast

Right. And, using N-Rage's DirectInput, you could export notes from your Controller Pak in the Controller Pak subtab of the plugin configuration using the Save Note button. Save it as an A64 file, and you can import it back into the mempak. I offer this method because you could delete one of those four notes that you usually don't use, but you're not sure if you want to just permanantly delete them, after exporting an A64 backup file.

Even the N64 VirtualPad, another fine input plugin, has more features than Jabo's DirectInput.

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
If you are using Jabo's input plugin, I would suggest using N-Rage's input plugin instead. It gives you better management over your controller paks, and allows you to have multiple controller paks.

yes i use N-Rages input, i didn't know it had those features, thanks