What's new

vibration on pj64

foogy

i have an axis gamepad that supports vibration (aka has the little motor things in it) im just wondering if theres anyway i can get the vibration to work with project64......

Kaoss626

yea, use Nrage controler plugin version 1.82 and select rumble pack.... thats what works for me and check the raw data box. be sure to move the analog stick slider from 66% to 100% or things will be going really slow on the analog stick

OP
foogy

foogy

ok, i got the nrage plugin 1.82, went to controller pack, selected rumble pack, checked the raw data box, went to device, selected my gamepad and moved the slider to 100%..........nothin, ive tested w/ battletanx, zelda, and smash bros., a little help pleez

Kaoss626

hmmm,

make sure:
- the plugged check box is checked,
controls
- you programed the buttons and axises
devices
- rumble is set to ramp force (if all else change that to constant force)
- ensure visual rumble is deselected

I don't know about smash brothers (really haven't tried), Zelda really does not rumble unless you get damaged. I usually use RidgeRacer64 when I am testing rumble support, its easy to get a rumble as soon as the race starts and you spin your tires you should get a rumble also I steer for the nearest wall.

Last edited:
OP
foogy

foogy

plugged box, checked
programed the buttons and the dpad and analog

it want let me change the type of rumble.....

visual rumble is deselected

nuthin.....tested on battletanx, zelda, rampage 2, and beatle adventure racing.....help me....

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi
I have had this controller axispad fx (interact) for about a year and the forcefeedback works fine for all pc games . I tried it with nrages plugin and if its set up right , it will rumble if you press a button while in the plugin on the part where you choose rumble strength and its strong. But when you use it in game there is nothing , i think its a bug with this controller or maybe drivers or something direct x related . by all means if any one finds the solution to this please post it. i tried netos software and it does make it rumble in pj64 but for some reason it doesnt seem to be working off the actual signals
of the game so its like not even really working along with the game.

Seems an adaptoid and real controller in my opinion is best or a better
controller .