What's new

Very confused...

Danny1

Sorry if i am breaking any rule.

But, if there arent any GCM/ISO's then what do we need all the gamecube emulators for? Im really confused about that..

Who said anything about there not being any GCMs/ISOs?

Why don't you just tell him what he wants to know instead of taking him on a long thread ride leading to a closed topic.

"Emulators" are supposed to be for informational purposes and in that process the obvious thing to do would be to test ripped gamecube games that you own already.

No one wants anyone talking about how to get gamecube files on this or most any forum online so do not ask.

Downloading the dolphin emulator is free and therefore they do not owe you anything and do not provide any original game content for you to use with the emulator (Nintendo owns Nintendo games not the dolphin team). Find a way to get a game on your pc and try it out... that's all i can say.

OP
D

Danny1

Thanks starscream.
I know enough

im downloading a twilight princess and four swords iso now :)

What the hell you mean piracy....

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
No one wants anyone talking about how to get gamecube files on this or most any forum online so do not ask.
It's usually not a matter of whether someone wants to explain how and where to acquire ROMs/ISOs, but a matter of whether they can legally do so. ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
"Emulators" are supposed to be for informational purposes and in that process the obvious thing to do would be to test ripped gamecube games that you own already.

That's not true. Emulators are often written because it's fun and challenging. For the public crowd, emulators are often viewed as a way to play games illegally.

The authors decide why they write an emulator - and that's final. It is not for ONE purpose, it is for the AUTHOR's purpose.

If only we could force new members to read the faq before the are able to be a member, maybe have a voice come up on screen screaming the 3 of 4 main rules and what not to ask would work out well. :)

Johniguess

i used to wonder this same thing because i could never find them but i guess i just didnt look hard enough but i think they do exsist somewhere