What's new

VC++ issue w/ Rice/Mudlord N64 plugin

microdev

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to compile the source code of the N64 graphics plugin created by Rice/Mudlord. But as I'm a little bit out of C++ and as I don't know the VC++ IDE, I ran in some trouble...

The following errors are occuring:

1>Verknüpfen...
1> Bibliothek "ReleaseDX9\RiceVideoDX9.lib" und Objekt "ReleaseDX9\RiceVideoDX9.exp" werden erstellt.
1>TextureFilters.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_FreeBMGImage" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl LoadRGBBufferFromPNGFile(char *,unsigned char * *,int &,int &,int)" (?LoadRGBBufferFromPNGFile@@YA_NPADPAPAEAAH2H@Z)".
1>TextureFilters.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_ReadPNG" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl LoadRGBBufferFromPNGFile(char *,unsigned char * *,int &,int &,int)" (?LoadRGBBufferFromPNGFile@@YA_NPADPAPAEAAH2H@Z)".
1>TextureFilters.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_ReadJPEG" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl LoadRGBBufferFromJPEGFile(char *,unsigned char * *,int &,int &,int)" (?LoadRGBBufferFromJPEGFile@@YA_NPADPAPAEAAH2H@Z)".
1>Render.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_WritePNG" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl SaveRGBBufferToFile(char *,unsigned char *,int,int,int)" (?SaveRGBBufferToFile@@YA_NPADPAEHHH@Z)".
1>Render.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_WriteJPEG" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl SaveRGBBufferToFile(char *,unsigned char *,int,int,int)" (?SaveRGBBufferToFile@@YA_NPADPAEHHH@Z)".
1>Render.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_InitBMGImage" in Funktion ""bool __cdecl SaveRGBBufferToFile(char *,unsigned char *,int,int,int)" (?SaveRGBBufferToFile@@YA_NPADPAEHHH@Z)".
1>ReleaseDX9\RiceVideoDX9.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6 nicht aufgelöste externe Verweise.

Sorry, somehow the messages are in German although I installed the English version. The error messages mean that some external symbols can't be resolved.

Does anybody has an idea how to fix it? As these sources have been compiled before (not by me) it has to work. Aren't these external references part of BGMLib.lib?

I hope my post is not too confusing for someone who hasn't viewed these sources.

Any hints would be highly appreciated!

Thanx in advance,

microdev

Cyberman

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to compile the source code of the N64 graphics plugin created by Rice/Mudlord. But as I'm a little bit out of C++ and as I don't know the VC++ IDE, I ran in some trouble...

The following errors are occuring:
errors galore!
Hi all,
Sorry, somehow the messages are in German although I installed the English version. The error messages mean that some external symbols can't be resolved.

Does anybody has an idea how to fix it? As these sources have been compiled before (not by me) it has to work. Aren't these external references part of BGMLib.lib?

I hope my post is not too confusing for someone who hasn't viewed these sources.

Any hints would be highly appreciated!

Thanx in advance,

microdev
Is BGMlib in the right location for it to be linkedt? Are you using a makefile or the project file to build it?

Cyb