What's new

Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGlover12

wats wrong with dildo 64 u can use the logo in bodies sig it really rox :)
k go for silicon64 :) really gonna rock
just leave it real64 nothin bad is gonna happen

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Real64 is good enough. Leave it at that. Just concentrate on bringing out a new and improved version.

Edit: Perhaps True Reality Ultra (shortened to TRUltra) would be better.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Lillymon said:
Real64 is good enough. Leave it at that. Just concentrate on bringing out a new and improved version.

Edit: Perhaps True Reality Ultra (shortened to TRUltra) would be better.

You believe this crap? first of all, he calls himself the "real64 author" he's using trwingl's source and as far as i can tell is doing nothing but making a fake shit gui. pfft... he hasn't even given any authors credit for their work.

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
cooliscool said:
You believe this crap? first of all, he calls himself the "real64 author" he's using trwingl's source and as far as i can tell is doing nothing but making a fake shit gui. pfft... he hasn't even given any authors credit for their work.

This is total Bullshit... Hey Blaze, here is a name... "GoGetyourselfalifeandleaveusallalone64"

If your a Emu author, You should know this... Tell me, The Customized MIPS prosessor contains 2 Co-Prosessors, Tell me what are those 2 Co-Prosessors? (Not to get too techinical for you blaze sence your an ignorant fuck that doesnt get the point that we want you dead):plain2:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
withface!? <a href="glossary.php?<r=r">ROFL</a>!!! of course i have a face you fuck!

Blaze, you're truly priceless! now anser cpu's fucking question you dumb piece of shit. :plain2:

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
Go to Hell with your Generation.
go and fuck cats docs,eat shit.
fuck the evil in his ass.
do you like it;)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Blaze said:
Go to Hell with your Generation.
go and fuck cats docs,eat shit.
fuck the evil in his ass.
do you like it;)

I knew it... I am not an emu author & I know that. Hell most of the people who are in the Community Know what one of the Co-Prosessor is... Face it Blaze your pathetic peice of shit... your not a Emu author, Your not a Coder... All you did was use Resource Hacker & change the GUI(DUH!!!), Now Take $2 & find yourself a life you Ass fucking Faggot...

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
Arschgefickter Hurensohn!!!
DIE!!!DIE!!!DIE!!!DIE!!!DIE!!!DIE!!!DIE!!!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Blaze said:
Arschgefickter Hurensohn!!!

Haha, This is Too Good :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.