What's new

Unicorn Fountain?

Van Halen Man

What ever happened to the unicorn fountain project that someone was making? I know I read things about it here, but I forget the name of the person who was making it. I think it started with a "J". Is he still making it?

Janet Merai

TLOZ: Unicorns Lair Artist
As soon as I find a 3D engine that allows me to work or just use Dark Basic Professional with imorted levels, it will be extremely easy :p

Right now, I am searching LONG and HARD for that blasted Unicorn Fountain I heard about XD

I heard it is in Hyrule Castle, close to where you meet Zelda as in child Zelda.

So I have been doing a lot of searching there :p

If anyone has any clues on where the Unicorn Fountain is, even if it locks up, let me know :)

And this project is FAR from dead, I am still throwing ideas in and out XD

Oh, and only 1 person cosists of this project, a reason it is going insanely slow XP

the legend of zelda: The Unicorn Fountain and Triforce

When are you going to be finished with the game i want to play it or at least you could provide the beta test so i can help with finding errors and stuff

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I doubt it but maybe the unicorn fountain is in Twilight princess while I will be playing in exactly one months time for my Nintendo Wii; If not, ever considered maybe they didn't put it in the game because it was a lame idea? What's so great about a fountain shaped like a unicorn anyway? :p

At best you can design a level to look something like your idea but all you'll be able to do is look at it so what exactly is the point, it does nothing in-game in oot and nobody even knows the purpose of it. It might not even exist in the Zelda OOT rom. This project would have merit if you were hacking the rom to make the level work with the game.

Last edited: