What's new

Uh... Heaven

Bluesummers

I seriously cannot come up with any words that rhyme with heaven.

I need to write a poem, and yes I know poems don't have to rhyme.

In this case it does.

Thank you.

A.I.

Banned
Kevin?

I was walking down the street when I got hit by a bus and went to heaven.
Lol behold who did I meet? My best mate Kevin!

He was baking some bread for Jesus who makes good leaven,
But when we sat at his table with his disciples there were only seven...

It's a work in progress. :)

Last edited:

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Seven is the best one as far as I can tell, simply because it's so easy to tie into "Heaven" (as seven is deeply rooted into religious mythos)

Cyberman

Seven is the best one as far as I can tell, simply because it's so easy to tie into "Heaven" (as seven is deeply rooted into religious mythos)
The latter is only if you are into numerology (there was a specific religion in the region of Saudi Arabia that contributed decimal numbers and seconds minutes and hours time divisions I'm fairly sure prior to that there were a few base 12 systems and a whole bunch of other crazy number systems in use, it changed when Rome had it's dying influence). Anyhow there have been numerous religions based on numbers, one in particular believed all numbers could be represented by a numerator and denominator, this one was particularly famous because one of the members discovered the square root of 2 and that had him flying over the side of the barge they had there meetings on with a mill stone on his neck. (hey it's a religion think about it).

Now back to rhymes. Oven would ryhme as well. don't get stuck with things that have the "eh" sound in them ;)

Cyb