What's new

TloZ MM Graphical and inventory problem!

linkenski

i have The legend of Zelda Majoras Mask and my first problem is seen before in this forum. some of the textures are completely black. i fixed it myself (or... i thought i did) i just swapped Jabo's Direct3D 1.6 out with 1.5.2... everything was fine until i got out from clocktown... the ice mountains were black now! the other thing was, that when i got the ocarina and played song of time, my "bla bla tile" or something disappeared (that one you get from that wierdo thing that wants the moons tear)

plz help me fixing this. i don't know how good my english are...

Typify

Nolife
Some optional items and such dissappear in Majora's Mask when you play the song of time. That's how the game was made, it's normal.

Clements

... and chances are, it's a GeForce 4 MX (= GeForce 2) which does not have pixel shaders, so would be unable to work with Jabo's D3D8 properly.

Blacklord

Banned
My intel extreme graphics 2 works fine with d3d8 actualy it works even better than with my FX 5200 which has 2.0

OP
L

linkenski

i know my graphic card dosen't have pixel shader. when i play it on 1964 instead, it works fine.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Instal forceware 56's

anything newer has palleted textures disabled on supporting hardware causing certain textures to appear black.

this doesn't occur on TI series cards becoz the effects are run via shaders