What's new

Tiger Game.Com

dr.dino

Joel Meine, Dr. Dino
I'm wondering what the status is on this particular handheld gaming console in terms of there being on emulator on the PC and if any roms have been dumped for it. If anyone knows anything about this stuff, please reply. Thanks.

aprentice

dr.dino said:
I'm wondering what the status is on this particular handheld gaming console in terms of there being on emulator on the PC and if any roms have been dumped for it. If anyone knows anything about this stuff, please reply. Thanks.

noone has dumped any tiger game.com games and because of that, there is no emulator thus far for it. I have game.com carts but I dont know how to dump, so it seems your out of luck :p

smcd

The game.com was quite a flop (I had one). The limited selection of games they had didn't stick around in stores long, only a few months (well maybe a year or two, most). It just couldn't compete with the well-established game boy, or any of the other handhelds on the market. I've never seen anything related to emulation with these either, no cart dumping information, no system specs, nothing.

IceWarm

I remember seeing commercials for this thing around 1997. The guy doing the commercials looked like a total fool. :happy:

Last edited:

foogy

you could learn how to code dr.dino and create the world's first game.com emulator.... thats something i want to do, take a system noone has done yet and be the first, so i can give advice and gain respect for future emulator coders of that system.