What's new

This May Be The Perfect Playstation 2 Emulator

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Go to http://win32yabasic.sourceforge.net/ and it is very trust worthy, It was made by the people who wrote the program yabasic which is a legal program licensed by Sony so it should be quite safe.
I hav not tried the download my self yet due to the fact that I am on my dads computer and I ruined mine by downloading a virus-infected file (damn you LimeWire)
I am sorry if this kind of post is banned but I think it may be ok because the download is actually very much legal. Unlike modchips :p

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I think taht isn't a emulator for games only for programms, which are written in yabasic, nothing more. correct me, if I'm wrong!

smcd

It's an environment for testing YaBASIC programs written for the PS2, before uploading them online / making a CD of them. Going by that, it isn't really a "PS2 emulator," but allows you to run YaBASIC programs outside of a PS2. To quote the site, it is "an emulator for PS2 YaBasic under Windows32."

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
so I was half there half not, oh well the pointless quest goes on for me even though I have a ps2, and know that there isnt any playstation-fully-working-2 emulators out there at this moment in time.