What's new

There is a new dreamcast game out!!!!

rcgamer

the old guy
A new Dreamcast game is out.
Theres a new game out for the dc. Its called trizeal, its made by a small software company named triangle service. Its a shump (shooter). The game seems to be doing quite well, even outselling a psp game and it was number 2 on liksangs best sellers. If you want to support the dreamcast then i urge you to buy this game. It is my hope that other small (professional not homebrew, though their contributions are also appreciated),software groups will follow suit. I have often thought that thsi kind of thing would be a good way for these small companies to thrive. There is a fairly large market of people who own and still play the dc. Jugding from the response ive been reading around the web it seems to be pretty good.
More info here http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?ca...23&PHPSESSID=0fdd843587ef607a83fa041824d2d3aa

2fast4u

looks like they got their hands on a developer unit. this is interesting of course but i doubt there will be alot of imitators. keep in mind lik sang is far from being a mainstream market place.

jdsony

Yeah I'd like to see more of this. There is a a market for older games and the sales would be stronger if they opened it up more. I think there is room for lower priced consoles and games. The Dreamcast games in general are a lot different than what's offered on newer consoles even if it is underpowered in comparison. Most DC games you can just pick up for some quick fun without spending much if anytime with a story or learning the controls.

As for the game Trizeal I played it the other day and it seemed pretty good. I'm not as into shooters as I was about 2 years ago but it's still fun and the graphics are quite good for what it is. I believe it's called Trizeal because you can press a button and transform into another 2 ships with different style weapons. Regular Spread shot, Homing Missles, and Lasers. I love how you can rotate your screen like most of the other vertical shooters I've played for DC.