What's new

The Liberal Nazi party scores again!

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
sytaylor said:
Quick fetch my soma pill.. i think im having an emotion.

(anyone who gets that reference wins fre pr0n)

Well, the soma is from brave new world, and the emotion being a crime is from the movie equilibrium, so you aren't making a reference to anything :p

pandamoan

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
Well, the soma is from brave new world, and the emotion being a crime is from the movie equilibrium, so you aren't making a reference to anything :p

this is obviously ridiculous, and probably promoted by someone who describes themselves as moderate (which means they are a moron), rather than someone who describes themselves as a liberal.

you're blatent propogandizing against the term "liberal" by linking it to this retardation is hardly new alpha.

jamie

2fast4u

i suggest you go tell that stuff to your relatives, maybe theyll find it more interesting. :sp_canada:

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
this is obviously ridiculous, and probably promoted by someone who describes themselves as moderate (which means they are a moron), rather than someone who describes themselves as a liberal.

you're blatent propogandizing against the term "liberal" by linking it to this retardation is hardly new alpha.

jamie

So I take it you don't like soma? ... how about sex hormone gum then?

Last edited:
OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
sytaylor said:
Soma pills were also to take away emotion were they not? Crap

Nah, soma was a happy drug, like alcohol or weed, only it didn't have any negative effects on the body, nor any mental effects like depression or a hangover.