What's new

the best plugin

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
the default plugin i am using now sucks for some reason. i see black squares around some objects and some things dont even show up. it is like that for kirby, mariokart, ssb, everything. is there a better alternative plugin for pj64?:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
well...my graphics card sucks...so does my computer, but my friend has the same graphics card and win 98, but his still works better than mine. i think he is using a better plugin...but he wont tell me where he got it.

Miretank

Lurking
elitemperor said:
well...my graphics card sucks...so does my computer, but my friend has the same graphics card and win 98, but his still works better than mine. i think he is using a better plugin...but he wont tell me where he got it.
is the name of your graphic card "sucks"? for this one there aren't avaible any better plugins. (affff)
also, if your computer does suck so, have you seen the minimun requeriments for the emulator?

64fanatic

Your not the most descriptive person..

we needs names, not "sucks" that doesn't tell us anything except probably you comp is just not capable of running n64.

So-buy a new computer, or at least a used one thats better than what yiu have now.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
well i used rice's video plugin, and it works better...and i told you im a noob with this stuff, jeez, expect too much out of someone like me...btw, would an Intel Graphics controller be my video card?

Trotterwatch

We expect too much? If you are having trouble finding out your graphics card, then ask for help. We can't help when you were being so vague.

And yes Intel Graphics would be your graphics card, and they to be honest suck a tad.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
yea i know, and i was jk about expecting to much >_< anyway, then my graphics card is an Intel 82810 Graphics controller. my birthday is coming up, so hopefully i will get a better one...

xamenus

Trotterwatch said:
And yes Intel Graphics would be your graphics card, and they to be honest suck a tad.
I've also heard about Intel cards having a bad reputation, but actually, with Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2, I get beautiful graphics with my Intel card. :) Until Jabo's 1.5.2 came out, I never got great graphics in, for example, the Zelda games, but now they look great (not perfect, but still much, much better)! :)

So I'm pleased to say that, in my experience, Jabo's video plugins (v1.5.2 at least) seem to work exceptionally well for cards that are normally considered to be crap. They can now render graphics that, AFAIK, previously required a better video card to see them.

Glide64+eVoodoo works quite nicely for me, as well.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
xamenus said:
I've also heard about Intel cards having a bad reputation, but actually, with Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2, I get beautiful graphics with my Intel card. :) Until Jabo's 1.5.2 came out, I never got great graphics in, for example, the Zelda games, but now they look great (not perfect, but still much, much better)! :)

So I'm pleased to say that, in my experience, Jabo's video plugins (v1.5.2 at least) seem to work exceptionally well for cards that are normally considered to be crap. They can now render graphics that, AFAIK, previously required a better video card to see them.

Glide64+eVoodoo works quite nicely for me, as well.

yea, but your intel card is waaaaaaaaaay better. this is their primitive 810 chipset card...sucks alot. and i tried glide64, but my computer crashed, and my flash drive got corrupted. so never will i use it again. where can i find eVooDoo?

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
thanks, i really needed it. before i get frustrated, is there anything special i need to do with the files?