What's new

Telescope bug re-introduced?

X-Fi6

I compiled my own Dolphin SVN 1347 (64-bit, release) and I get the telescope bug in The Wind Waker. In the ISO info, it is a USA dump, and the game ID is GZLE01.

So I heard that the telescope bug was fixed several hundred revisions ago, but no dice for me.

Urb4n Z0mb13

It's back.

2q3abo7jpg.gif

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You need the gameini file for that game into the gameini folder or it won't work. You probably forget to put the INI into the folder, that's it.

OP
X-Fi6

X-Fi6

So fix? Link to .ini?

Edit: The patch is already included with Dolphin. But it appears that no patching works with Dolphin. I could be wrong, though.

Edit 2: Got it

Download GZLE01.ini and GZLP01.ini from here:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/source/browse/trunk#trunk/Data/User/GameConfig

And replace the old inis in DolphinsFolder/User/GameConfig.

I dunno why they don't work when you *officially* get them with something like TortoiseSVN or (what I use) RapidSVN, but yet it works when you download them individually through http from Google Code's svn/trunk...

Last edited:
OP
X-Fi6

X-Fi6

Ah, so it's just the weird timing. I saw the post made a few days ago at ngemu and clicked it and assumed the bug must not have been fixed that quickly. ;)

Chuache

Ini problem with last revisions

Sorry, my english isn't very good, but i'm gonna try to explain my problem.
In the last revisions of SVN i have been suffering the problem that in Zelda WW, the telescope bug has come back again. Iknow the solution is to change the ini file with the cheat code to fix item hang, but when i try to write this code in ini file, or simply replace the ini file "original" which come with this revision for the ini file which has the code, firstly it replaces, but when i close the properties of the ISO, and i look again to the ini file, i see that it's the same file that before i have replaced or i have wrote in it the code.

So, i wanna know if i'm doing something not correctly, or if this is an error that will be fixed in future.