What's new

Sunbird work with Nokia?

Talas

Son of the Sky
Heya everyone,

I am going to buy a Nokia 7610 soon and I would love to be able to synchronize my calendars (the one on the PC with the one on the mobile). So I was wondering: I know that it works with the Outlook Calendar :bye3: which I wouldnt really like to use again since I uninstalled most MS stuff and am using Thunderbird/Firefox now. For a PC calendar I am using Rainelendar right now. I would like to try out Sunbird and know whether one of those two (Sunbird or Rainelendar) can be synchronized with the one on the Nokia mobile. Anyone have any experiences with it?

greets,

Talas

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Talas said:
Heya everyone,

I am going to buy a Nokia 7610 soon and I would love to be able to synchronize my calendars (the one on the PC with the one on the mobile). So I was wondering: I know that it works with the Outlook Calendar :bye3: which I wouldnt really like to use again since I uninstalled most MS stuff and am using Thunderbird/Firefox now. For a PC calendar I am using Rainelendar right now. I would like to try out Sunbird and know whether one of those two (Sunbird or Rainelendar) can be synchronized with the one on the Nokia mobile. Anyone have any experiences with it?

greets,

Talas

Sorry, I had to edit this post before vamp saw it and posted that comic :p

Last edited:

Shpongled

News Junkie
I could be wrong, but I think he means this pic. :paperbag:

m$.gif

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
:) Nice comic, but has no one here tried to what I asked about? No one here who synchronizes his calendar with his mobile phone?

Eagle

aka Alshain
Shpongled said:
I could be wrong, but I think he means this pic. :paperbag:

m$.gif

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Seriously, back on topic. No I've never tried that, but I don't own a phone.

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hm... could it really be that no one of the people here has tried that out befor? ;) Unbelievable.